Social Work Assistant
At WelbeHealth each participant of our program is guided by our interdisciplinary team (IDT) - composed of clinical and non-clinical members who work cohesively to provide quality patient-centered care. Our values and participant focus lead the way no matter what. The WelbeHealth Social Work Assistant acts as an integral part of the IDT that provides direct care to our participants. WelbeHealth will provide you with the team and guidance you need to help our participants achieve their full potential.
The Social Work Assistant provides assistance and manages a caseload of participants working in close coordination with the IDT and Social Worker. The Social Work Assistant functions as a liaison between the participants, their family members, and the IDT by offering advice, implementing treatment plans, coordinating community services, and completing necessary paperwork.
Essential Job Duties:
- Establish rapport with participants and families to provide psychosocial support
- Deliver and document social work interventions as agreed upon within scope of practice including arranging necessary resources and services and assisting with care setting transitions
- In coordination with other Interdisciplinary Team (IDT) members, coordinate services as needed pertaining to coordination of care such as housing, DMV needs, utility bills, and other community aid needs
- Complete IDT care plan reviews with participants and family members within regulatory time frames
- Conduct home visits, hospital visits, skilled nursing visits, as necessary
- Assist with completing grievances, appeals incident reports, APS reports, and other quality and compliance requirements as needed
- High School Diploma or Equivalency
- Associate degree in Social Work, Human Services, Social Science, or relevant field preferred
- Valid State Driver’s License with a clean DMV record with vehicle insurance required
- Previous experience assisting people with behavioral health and substance abuse issues, preferred
- Previous experience facilitating solutions with difficult psychosocial and family circumstances preferred
Benefits of Working at WelbeHealth Apply your clinical expertise in new ways as we rapidly expand. You will have the opportunity to design the way we work in the context of an encouraging and loving environment where every person feels uniquely cared for.
- Medical Insurance Coverage (Medical, Vision, Dental)
- Work/life balance – we mean it! 17 days of personal time off (PTO), 12 holidays observed annually, and sick time
- 401 K savings + match
- And additional benefits
Salary/Wage base range for this role is $19.29 - $23.15 + Bonus + Equity. WelbeHealth offers competitive total rewards package that includes, 401k match, healthcare coverage and a broad range of other benefits. Actual pay will be adjusted based on experience and other qualifications.
COVID-19 Vaccination Policy
At WelbeHealth, our mission is to unlock the full potential of our vulnerable seniors. In this spirit, please note that we have a vaccination policy for all of our employees and proof of vaccination prior to employment is required.
Our Commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
At WelbeHealth, we embrace and cherish the diversity of our team members, and we're committed to building a culture of inclusion and belonging. We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer. People seeking employment at WelbeHealth are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital or veteran status, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information or characteristics (or those of a family member), pregnancy or other status protected by applicable law.
Beware of Scams