At WelbeHealth each participant of our program is guided by our interdisciplinary team (IDT) - composed of clinical and non-clinical members who work cohesively to provide quality patient-centered care. Our values and participant focus lead the way no matter what. The Occupational Therapist will be a key member of the IDT, directly involved with care planning and collaborating with the rest of the clinical team.
The Occupational Therapist focuses on coordinating and providing restorative and rehabilitative occupational therapy services to participants at the Center and at home. Alongside the Primary Care Physician, rehabilitation team, and other IDT members, the Occupational Therapist works to maximize participant independence and safety, and develop or restore function.
Essential Job Duties:
- Conduct Occupational Therapy assessments to define the Occupational Therapy care needs, preferences and goals of the participants and actively participate in IDT meetings to develop participant care plans
- Deliver and document Occupational Therapy interventions in accordance with physician orders and/or as agreed upon in the participants’ care plans including but not limited to the use of devices, techniques, and activities to promote muscle re-education, perceptual-motor and cognitive function, balance, endurance, and other factors affecting the level of independence in performing ADLs
- Supervise the Therapy Assistants including providing training, instruction and guidance needed to implement Functional Maintenance Programs (FMP)
- Provide training and instructions to staff, participants, and caregivers/families in areas of Occupational Therapy in which they may work with participants
- Work with the other members of the IDT to support smooth care transitions between settings (e.g., hospitals, skilled nursing facilities, home, etc) and participate in end-of-life care coordination and support
- Bachelor’s Degree in Occupational Therapy from Accredited Program AOTA & ACOTE standards
- Two (2) years of occupational therapy experience in a clinical setting with a frail or elderly population
- Two (2) years of supervisory experience with demonstrated ability to mentor and develop team members preferred
- Registration from National Board for Certification in Occupational Therapy
- Licensed and/or eligible for Licensure as required in the state of employment
Benefits of Working at WelbeHealth: Apply your clinical expertise in new ways as we rapidly expand. You will have the opportunity to design the way we work in the context of an encouraging and loving environment where every person feels uniquely cared for.
- Medical insurance coverage (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- Work/life balance - We mean it! 17 days of personal time off (PTO), 12 holidays observed annually and sick time
- 401 K savings + match
- Total compensation includes base, bonus, and equity
- And additional benefits
Salary/Wage base range for this role is $91,670.00 - $114,588.00 + Bonus + Equity. WelbeHealth offers competitive total rewards package that includes, 401k match, healthcare coverage and a broad range of other benefits. Actual pay will be adjusted based on experience and other qualifications.
COVID-19 Vaccination Policy
At WelbeHealth, our mission is to unlock the full potential of our vulnerable seniors. In this spirit, please note that we have a vaccination policy for all of our employees and proof of vaccination prior to employment is required.
Our Commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
At WelbeHealth, we embrace and cherish the diversity of our team members, and we're committed to building a culture of inclusion and belonging. We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer. People seeking employment at WelbeHealth are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital or veteran status, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information or characteristics (or those of a family member), pregnancy or other status protected by applicable law.
Beware of Scams