Sr. Marketing Manager
Marketing & Communications
Posted on Saturday, January 6, 2024
Who we are
Zus is a shared health data platform designed to accelerate healthcare data interoperability by providing easy-to-use patient data via API, embedded components, and direct EHR integrations. Founded in 2021 by Jonathan Bush, co-founder and former CEO of athenahealth, Zus partners with HIEs and other data networks to aggregate patient clinical history and then translates that history into user-friendly information at the point of care. Zus's mission is to catalyze healthcare's greatest inventors by maximizing the value of patient insights - so that they can build up, not around.
We are looking for a scrappy and healthcare-savvy marketer that is eager to jump into a rapidly scaling healthcare data platform startup. As a Sr. Manager, Marketing at Zus, you will be responsible for leading the development and execution of all marketing programs, from product marketing to messaging development, and with a particular focus on demand generation campaigns. This role will report to the Chief Commercial Officer and will be an individual contributor to start with hopes that this person will build and lead a team as Zus grows.
As part of our early team, you will be asked to:
- Develop and execute a comprehensive marketing strategy aligned with company objectives for Zus products, including creating and monitoring marketing KPIs
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, particularly sales, to align marketing efforts with bookings and revenue goals
- Stay abreast of industry trends, competitive landscapes, and emerging technologies to inform marketing strategies
- Plan, implement, and optimize multi-channel marketing campaigns to generate demand for Zus products
- Plan and execute field marketing programs and events for Zus, including leading our effort at healthcare technology conferences across the country
- Implement lead nurturing programs to facilitate the progression of leads through the sales funnel
- Provide regular reports and insights to the leadership team on campaign performance, lead generation, conversion rates and other marketing activities
- Build our product and company messaging and incorporate into pitch decks and development of other sales and marketing collateral
- Create compelling and targeted content that resonates with the healthcare audience
- Perform other tasks as assigned
You're a good fit because you have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, or a related field; MBA is a plus.
- Proven experience in a growth function within a healthcare technology setting, with a focus on value-based care companies
- Strong understanding of healthcare industry dynamics, regulations, and market trends
- Demonstrated success in developing and executing multi-channel marketing campaigns
- Excellent analytical skills with the ability to interpret data and generate actionable insights
- Ability to hit and exceed targets in a fast-paced environment
- Exceptional communication and collaboration skills
- Passion for improving healthcare in the US
We will offer you…
• Competitive compensation that reflects the value you bring to the team a combination of cash and equity
• Robust benefits that include health insurance, wellness benefits, 401k with a match, unlimited PTO
• Opportunity to work alongside a passionate team that is determined to help change the world (and have fun doing it)
Please Note: Research shows that candidates from underrepresented backgrounds often don’t apply unless they meet 100% of the job criteria. While we have worked to consolidate the minimum qualifications for each role, we aren’t looking for someone who checks each box on a page; we’re looking for active learners and people who care about disrupting the current healthcare system with their unique experiences.
We do not conduct interviews by text nor will we send you a job offer unless you've interviewed with multiple people, including the Director of People & Talent, over video interviews. Job scams do exist so please be careful with your personal information.