The WelbeHealth PACE program helps seniors stay in their homes and communities by providing medical care and community-based services. We like to do things a little differently, going the extra mile and making a difference in our participants’ lives.
Under the direction of the Day Center Manager, the Housekeeper maintains the cleanliness and sanitation at WelbeHealth by ensuring all areas always remain clean and sanitary.
Essential Job Duties:
- Perform a variety of cleaning activities such as vacuuming, sweeping, mopping, dusting, and polishing in the day center
- Ensure all areas of the center are cared for, appropriately disinfected, and inspected according to standards
- Notify day center manager on any supply needs, equipment or facility damages and potential safety issues
- Ensure showers and restrooms are maintained and dispensers are properly refilled and stocked
- Monitor trash cans/bins and ensure trash is removed timely
- Ensure cleanliness and maintenance of the day center after meals
- Maintain and update appropriate housekeeping logs, while adhering strictly to rules regarding health and safety and be aware of any company-related practices
- High School Diploma or Equivalency
- Minimum of one (1) year experience with housekeeping and/or environmental aide type work preferred
- Prepared to work effectively and harmoniously with staff, elderly, public and private agencies, governmental officials, providers of services, and peers
- Content working in varied environments including in participants’ personal homes
Benefits of Working at WelbeHealth: Apply your expertise in new ways as we rapidly expand. You will have the opportunity to design the way we work in the context of an encouraging and loving environment where every person feels uniquely cared for.
- Work/life balance – we mean it! 17 days of personal time off (PTO), 12 holidays observed annually, sick time
- Medical insurance coverage (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- Full-time work available
- Mileage reimbursement
- 401 K savings + match
- And additional benefits
Salary/Wage base range for this role is $20.00 - $24.31 + Bonus + Equity. WelbeHealth offers competitive total rewards package that includes, 401k match, healthcare coverage and a broad range of other benefits. Actual pay will be adjusted based on experience and other qualifications.
COVID-19 Vaccination Policy
At WelbeHealth, our mission is to unlock the full potential of our vulnerable seniors. In this spirit, please note that we have a vaccination policy for all our employees and proof of vaccination, or a vaccine declination form will be required prior to employment. WelbeHealth maintains required infection control and PPE standards and has requirements relevant to all team members regarding vaccinations.
Our Commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
At WelbeHealth, we embrace and cherish the diversity of our team members, and we're committed to building a culture of inclusion and belonging. We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer. People seeking employment at WelbeHealth are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital or veteran status, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information or characteristics (or those of a family member), pregnancy or other status protected by applicable law.
Beware of Scams
Please ensure your application is being submitted through a WelbeHealth sponsored site only. Our emails will come from @welbehealth.com email addresses. You will never be asked to purchase your own employment equipment. You can report suspected scam activity to email@example.com