Home Care Supervisor
Home Care Supervisor
The WelbeHealth PACE program helps seniors stay in their homes and communities by providing comprehensive medical care and community-based services. It’s our mission to serve the most vulnerable seniors with better quality and compassion in a value-based model. The Home Care Supervisor plays a critical role in monitoring our team and ensuring that the needs of our participants are met with the highest level of care.
As a member of the WelbeHealth management team, the Home Care Supervisor will oversee the provision of personal care services to the WelbeHealth participants in their homes, including scheduling oversight for Home Care Assistants, and handling relationships with external contracted vendors.
Essential Job Duties:
- Oversee the Home Care Assistant team that perform activities of daily living to WelbeHealth participants, in their homes, including but not limited to bathing, dressing, grooming, dressing, toileting, and transferring
- Interview, hire, on-board, train and provide feedback to Home Care Assistants ensuring knowledge, skills, and credentials are aligned and meet all standards of WelbeHealth Home Care Assistants
- Provide feedback to agencies/contracted vendors on external caregiver performance and participant interactions as needed
- Maintain records of compliance with certification for certified Home Care Assistants and ensure certifications are current and unrestricted
- Regularly audit accuracy and timeliness of Home Care Assistant documentation, provide training and coaching on areas in need of improvement
- In collaboration with the Home Health Manager and Rehabilitation department, ensure Home Care Assistants receive sufficient training to aid participants with a home exercise program as indicated in the care plan developed by the Interdisciplinary Team
- High School Diploma or Equivalency, Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Minimum one (1) year of experience overseeing a team of Home Care Assistants providing care to a frail or elderly population
- Two (2) years of supervisory experience with demonstrated aptitude to mentor and develop team members
- Valid State Driver’s License with a clean DMV record and proof of insurance
Benefits of Working at WelbeHealth: Apply your Home Care expertise in new ways as we rapidly expand. You will have the opportunity to design the way we work in the context of an encouraging and loving environment where every person feels uniquely cared for.
- Medical insurance coverage (Medical, Dental, Vison)
- Work/life balance – we mean it! 17 days of personal time off (PTO), 12 holidays observed annually, sick time
- 401 K savings + match
- Advancement opportunities - We’ve got a track record of hiring and promoting from within, meaning you can create your own path!
- And additional benefits
Salary/Wage base range for this role is $68,873.00 - $86,091.50 + Bonus + Equity. WelbeHealth offers competitive total rewards package that includes, 401k match, healthcare coverage and a broad range of other benefits. Actual pay will be adjusted based on experience and other qualifications.
COVID-19 Vaccination Policy
At WelbeHealth, our mission is to unlock the full potential of our vulnerable seniors. In this spirit, please note that we have a vaccination policy for all our employees and proof of vaccination, or a vaccine declination form will be required prior to employment. WelbeHealth maintains required infection control and PPE standards and has requirements relevant to all team members regarding vaccinations.
Our Commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
At WelbeHealth, we embrace and cherish the diversity of our team members, and we're committed to building a culture of inclusion and belonging. We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer. People seeking employment at WelbeHealth are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital or veteran status, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information or characteristics (or those of a family member), pregnancy or other status protected by applicable law.
Beware of Scams
Please ensure your application is being submitted through a WelbeHealth sponsored site only. Our emails will come from @welbehealth.com email addresses. You will never be asked to purchase your own employment equipment. You can report suspected scam activity to firstname.lastname@example.org