The WelbeHealth PACE program helps seniors stay in their homes and communities by providing medical care and community-based services. We provide all-inclusive care for seniors including medical, dental, physical therapy, and much more. Our core values and participant focus lead the way no matter what.
The Participant Navigator ensures a smooth introduction and onboarding to the PACE program by connecting newly enrolled participants to the PACE system of care and serving as a liaison between providers and participants.
Essential Job Duties:
- Act as the main point of contact for all new enrollees during their first 90 days
- Oversee monthly welcome days for all new enrollees including provision and training of WelbeLink, vitals and emergency equipment, tour the center, and introduction to assigned IDT team
- Ensure quick view is current upon enrollment including participant picture, emergency contact information, HIPPA, enrollment date, and living environment
- Provide timely and high-quality information regarding care and referral services to participants
- Assist in coordinating appropriate internal and external referrals and services to PACE participants including transportation, day center attendance, therapy, medication, meals on wheels, supplies, DME, personal care, etc.
- High School Diploma or Equivalency required
- Bachelor’s Degree in Social Services, Psychology, Health Science or relevant field preferred
- Excellent organizational, customer service, and communication skills in settings with seniors, their families, and interdisciplinary team members
- Bilingual English/Spanish preferred
Benefits of Working at WelbeHealth: Apply your service expertise in new ways as we rapidly expand. You will have the opportunity to design the way we work in the context of an encouraging and loving environment where every person feels uniquely cared for.
- Medical insurance coverage (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- Work/life balance – we mean it! 17 days of personal time off (PTO), 12 holidays observed annually, sick time
- Advancement opportunities - We’ve got a track record of hiring and promoting from within, meaning you can create your own path!
- And additional benefits
Salary/Wage base range for this role is $20.00 - $23.15 + Bonus + Equity. WelbeHealth offers competitive total rewards package that includes, 401k match, healthcare coverage and a broad range of other benefits. Actual pay will be adjusted based on experience and other qualifications.
COVID-19 Vaccination Policy
At WelbeHealth, our mission is to unlock the full potential of our vulnerable seniors. In this spirit, please note that we have a vaccination policy for all our employees and proof of vaccination, or a vaccine declination form will be required prior to employment. WelbeHealth maintains required infection control and PPE standards and has requirements relevant to all team members regarding vaccinations.
Our Commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
At WelbeHealth, we embrace and cherish the diversity of our team members, and we're committed to building a culture of inclusion and belonging. We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer. People seeking employment at WelbeHealth are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital or veteran status, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information or characteristics (or those of a family member), pregnancy or other status protected by applicable law.
Beware of Scams