At WelbeHealth, each participant of our program is guided by our interdisciplinary team (IDT) - composed of clinical and non-clinical members who work cohesively to provide quality patient-centered care. Our values and participant focus lead the way no matter what.
The IDT Coordinator works closely with the Center Director and the IDT members on activities related to the IDT meetings. The IDT Coordinator assists and directs visitors when needed, and resolves interdisciplinary scheduling problems and inquiries; composes, correspondence, reports, and prepares a range of administrative documents resulting from IDT informed-choices and team meetings.
Essential Job Duties:
- Coordinate activities and provides administrative aid for the IDT including scheduling appointments, developing power point presentations, meeting agendas, generating reports, and conducting data entry as needed
- Serve as scribe for all care planning meetings and morning team meetings
- Track all service delivery requests, participants’ hospitalizations, emergency room, and skilled nursing facility admissions and discharges
- In partnership with the IDT, complete the monthly reassessment list to identify which staff members are accountable for completing assessments and send out reminders when assessments are due
- In collaboration with the Medical Records Coordinator and Quality Improvement team, upload all care plans and signature pages into the Electronic Health Record (EMR), and perform audits on IDT-related tasks to ensure compliance
- High School Diploma or equivalency
- Minimum of two (2) years of administrative support experience
- Experience using Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
Benefits of Working at WelbeHealth: Apply your coordination expertise in new ways as we rapidly expand. You will have the opportunity to design the way we work in the context of an encouraging and loving environment where every person feels uniquely cared for.
- Work/life balance – we mean it! 17 days of personal time off (PTO), 12 holidays observed annually, sick time
- 401 K savings + match
- Medical insurance coverage (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- Advancement opportunities - We’ve got a track record of hiring and promoting from within, meaning you can create your own path!
- And additional benefits
Salary/Wage base range for this role is $20.00 - $23.15 + Bonus + Equity. WelbeHealth offers competitive total rewards package that includes, 401k match, healthcare coverage and a broad range of other benefits. Actual pay will be adjusted based on experience and other qualifications.
COVID-19 Vaccination Policy
At WelbeHealth, our mission is to unlock the full potential of our vulnerable seniors. In this spirit, please note that we have a vaccination policy for all our employees and proof of vaccination, or a vaccine declination form will be required prior to employment. WelbeHealth maintains required infection control and PPE standards and has requirements relevant to all team members regarding vaccinations.
Our Commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
At WelbeHealth, we embrace and cherish the diversity of our team members, and we're committed to building a culture of inclusion and belonging. We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer. People seeking employment at WelbeHealth are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital or veteran status, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information or characteristics (or those of a family member), pregnancy or other status protected by applicable law.
Beware of Scams