Clinical Nurse Manager
Salary/Wage base range for this role is $122,013.00 - 152,51+.50 + Bonus + Equity. WelbeHealth offers competitive total rewards package that includes, 401k match, healthcare coverage and a broad range of other benefits. Actual pay will be adjusted based on experience and other qualifications.
The WelbeHealth PACE program helps seniors stay in their homes and communities by providing comprehensive medical care and community-based services. The WelbeHealth Clinical RN Manager is accountable for the delivery of high-quality ambulatory clinic care including maintaining efficient clinic operations. Under the direction of the Clinical Services Director (CSD), the WelbeHealth Clinical RN Manager is organizes and directs the day-to-day operations within the clinic, oversees the clinic staff, and carefully coordinates clinic workflows to ensure effective WelbeHealth clinical services are provided.
The Clinical RN Manager is well-versed in people development, management, and RN level nursing care. The Clinical RN Manager maintains accountabilities for all functions of the WelbeHealth clinic and clinic team, and ensures policies and workflows are clearly understood and followed by all clinic and RN Case Manager team members.
Essential Job Duties:
- Operate a high-performing, well-equipped, and safe clinic, as well as ensure workflow efficiency, clarity, and protocols
- Hire, retain, coach, develop, supervise, and ensure the RN Case Managers, Clinic RN, Medical Assistants, and other clinic team members are engaged and healthy
- Analyze data with attention to trends, strengths, weaknesses, and opportunities, performing root cause analysis, evaluating care delivery processes, and based on findings, making recommendations to the CSD on changes to strategies, workflows, and policies to continuously improve clinic operations
- Ensure nursing and clinic staff deliver and correctly document interventions as agreed upon in participants’ care plans, including but not limited to promptly and accurately responding to physician orders, completing assessments, , and actively participating in care planning for all assigned participants
- Evaluate the quality and effectiveness of coordination and services in conjunction with medical practice leadership, providers, case managers, and other relevant IDT disciplines
- In collaboration with CSD and Quality Improvement Director, serve as the audit lead for clinical and nursing elements during CMS/DHCS audit review
- Develop and monitor corrective action plans to ensure ongoing compliance
- Associate or Bachelor’s degree in nursing Required
- Unencumbered registered nurse (RN) state license required
- Minimum of two (2) years of experience overseeing an ambulatory clinic operation including RN, LVN, and MA staff; equivalent nurse leader experience in a high volume, outpatient setting may be substituted
- Minimum of two (2) years of experience in a clinical setting with a frail or elderly population
Benefits of Working at WelbeHealth: Apply your nursing expertise in new ways as we rapidly expand. You will have the opportunity to design the way we work in the context of an encouraging and loving environment where every person feels uniquely cared for.
- Medical insurance coverage (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- Work/life balance - we mean it! 17 days of personal time off (PTO), 12 holidays observed annually, and sick time
- 401 K savings + match
- Total compensation includes base, bonus, and equity
- Equity grants – typically reserved for executives, we want all team members to celebrate our success as a rapidly scaling company
- And additional benefits
COVID-19 Vaccination Policy
At WelbeHealth, our mission is to unlock the full potential of our vulnerable seniors. In this spirit, please note that we have a vaccination policy for all our employees and proof of vaccination, or a vaccine declination form will be required prior to employment. WelbeHealth maintains required infection control and PPE standards and has requirements relevant to all team members regarding vaccinations.
Our Commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
At WelbeHealth, we embrace and cherish the diversity of our team members, and we're committed to building a culture of inclusion and belonging. We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer. People seeking employment at WelbeHealth are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital or veteran status, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information or characteristics (or those of a family member), pregnancy or other status protected by applicable law.
Beware of Scams