The WelbeHealth PACE program helps seniors stay in their homes and communities by providing comprehensive medical care and community-based services. It’s our mission to serve the most vulnerable seniors with better quality and compassion in a value-based model.
The Administrative Assistant (Internal JOB TITLE: Home Services Care Team Assistant) will collaborate with our home services team to contribute to the provision of high quality, safe, compassionate, and efficient care to our participants.
- This role will require working onsite.
Essential Job Duties:
- Order, track, and document inventory for home services, such as Lifeline devices and vitals equipment.
- Maintain accuracy of Home Care Assistants (HCAs) in Wellsky Personal Care and input necessary data into Wellsky Home Health
- Oversee vendor claim review by checking home care logs/time sheets as they are received (home care invoice reconciliation) and comparing against orders to make sure that they are accurate, being scheduled, and implemented as ordered, noting areas of discrepancy
- Work closely with HR to assist with and track the onboarding of Welbe HCAs and vendor built-in caregivers
- Ensure home care and home health documents are uploading into EMR System in a timely manner
- Conduct monthly expiration reports for home care authorizations and HCA certifications to remind team members of upcoming action items
- Obtain participants’ histories, prepare and update medical charts and associated
records, and enter participant data into files and automated databases
- Assist with home care responsibilities when needed, including aiding with ADLs such as grooming, personal hygiene, etc.
- High school diploma or equivalency
- Minimum of two (2) years of experience with a frail or elderly population
- Experience problem-solving in challenging psychosocial and family scenarios
- Bilingual English/Spanish preferred
Benefits of Working at WelbeHealth: Apply your home care expertise in new ways as we rapidly expand. You will have the opportunity to design the way we work in the context of an encouraging and loving environment where every person feels uniquely cared for.
- Medical insurance coverage (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- Work/life balance – we mean it! 17 days of personal time off (PTO), 12 holidays observed annually, sick time
- 401 K savings + match
- Bonus eligibility – your hard work translates to more money in your pocket
- And additional benefits
Salary/Wage base range for this role is $20.26 - $24.31 + Bonus + Equity. WelbeHealth offers competitive total rewards package that includes, 401k match, healthcare coverage and a broad range of other benefits. Actual pay will be adjusted based on experience and other qualifications.
COVID-19 Vaccination Policy
At WelbeHealth, our mission is to unlock the full potential of our vulnerable seniors. In this spirit, please note that we have a vaccination policy for all our employees and proof of vaccination, or a vaccine declination form will be required prior to employment. WelbeHealth maintains required infection control and PPE standards and has requirements relevant to all team members regarding vaccinations.
Our Commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
At WelbeHealth, we embrace and cherish the diversity of our team members, and we're committed to building a culture of inclusion and belonging. We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer. People seeking employment at WelbeHealth are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital or veteran status, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information or characteristics (or those of a family member), pregnancy or other status protected by applicable law.
Beware of Scams