Regional Transportation Manager
WelbeHealth is a value-based healthcare organization that’s transforming the future of senior care by providing an all-inclusive care option to our most vulnerable senior population. We step in as the care provider and health plan that works together to keep our participants within their communities, out of institutions, and cared for like family, all while receiving the healthcare and social services needed to thrive.
Our Transportation team plays a vital role in our participants’ care journeys with us, and we are thrilled to be adding a Regional Transportation Manager to lead and train our team to provide excellent transportation services to those we serve.
Essential Job Duties:
· Regional transportation leader over our Inland Empire locations, must be willing to oversee sites both in La Quinta, CA and Riverside, CA.
· Deliver engaging and inspiring training to transportation staff as assigned, including but not limited to competency evaluations, van-ride-a-longs, coaching, classroom training, sensitivity training, and policy and procedure review
· Conduct audits assessing the quality of transportation service delivery using approved tools
· Monitor vehicle safety compliance, including but not limited to safety checks of vehicles to assess compliance and safety concerns, and verification of vendor compliance with vehicle inspection and maintenance schedules
· Assist interdisciplinary care teams with investigation and follow-up on any participant grievances related to transportation services
· Minimum of five (5) years of experience providing transportation services within the healthcare industry
· Minimum of five (5) years of experience in a leadership position with strong focus on hiring and training team members
· Strong technical experience within Excel, electronic dispatching system, etc.
Benefits of Working at WelbeHealth: Apply your transportation expertise in meaningful ways as we rapidly expand. You will have the opportunity to design the way we work in the context of an encouraging and loving environment where every person feels uniquely cared for.
· Medical insurance coverage (Medical, Dental, Vision) starting day one of employment
· Work/life balance – we mean it! 17 days of personal time off (PTO), 12 holidays observed annually, sick time
· Advancement opportunities - We’ve got a track record of hiring and promoting from within, meaning you can create your own path!
· And additional benefits
Salary/Wage base range for this role is $88,000.00 - $98,000.00 annually + Bonus + Equity. WelbeHealth offers competitive total rewards package that includes, 401k match, healthcare coverage and a broad range of other benefits. Actual pay will be adjusted based on experience and other qualifications.
COVID-19 Vaccination Policy
At WelbeHealth, our mission is to unlock the full potential of our vulnerable seniors. In this spirit, please note that we have a vaccination policy for all our employees and proof of vaccination, or a vaccine declination form will be required prior to employment. WelbeHealth maintains required infection control and PPE standards and has requirements relevant to all team members regarding vaccinations.
Our Commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
At WelbeHealth, we embrace and cherish the diversity of our team members, and we're committed to building a culture of inclusion and belonging. We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer. People seeking employment at WelbeHealth are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital or veteran status, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information or characteristics (or those of a family member), pregnancy or other status protected by applicable law.
Beware of Scams