The WelbeHealth PACE program helps seniors stay in their homes and communities by providing medical care and community-based services. Our values and participant focus lead the way no matter what. The Enrollment Specialist plays a key role in guiding the eligibility process, helping seniors gain access to our program.
The Enrollment Specialist focuses on the successful intake and enrollment of our participants and coordination with the Interdisciplinary Team (IDT) as required to facilitate enrollment. The Enrollment Specialist is a member Outreach & Enrollment (O&E) and provides back-up and support to other areas of the team as needed.
Essential Job Duties:
- Drive enrollment activities
- Manage all elements of the initial home visit, including preparation, completion, and follow through
- Provide next steps from LOC conversations through the enrollment conference
- Developing relationships with prospective participants and families to facilitate the enrollment process
- Cross-train on other O&E Team roles and provide coverage as directed, including independent community outreach efforts and support of team members’ outreach efforts; aid team efforts to minimize rapid disenrollment
- Complete all required documentation in a timely and accurate manner, including in CRM software, Salesforce
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum of two (2) years of experience in a sales and marketing role with at least one (1) year in healthcare or senior care setting
- Valid CA State Driver’s License with a clean DMV record and recent vehicle insurance required
- Experience with Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook and familiarity working in Customer Relations Management software, i.e., Sales Force preferred
- Must be willing to work a varied schedule that may include evening nights, weekends, and overtime
Benefits of Working at WelbeHealth: Apply your expertise in new ways as we rapidly expand. You will have the opportunity to design the way we work in the context of a supportive and loving environment where every person feels uniquely cared for.
- Medical insurance coverage (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- Work/life balance - We mean it! 17 days of personal time off (PTO), 12 holidays observed annually, and sick time
- 401 K savings + match
- Advancement opportunities - We’ve got a track record of hiring and promoting from within, meaning you can create your own path!
- And additional benefits
Salary/Wage base range for this role is $27.37 - $34.21 + Bonus + Equity. WelbeHealth offers competitive total rewards package that includes, 401k match, healthcare coverage and a broad range of other benefits. Actual pay will be adjusted based on experience and other qualifications.
COVID-19 Vaccination Policy
At WelbeHealth, our mission is to unlock the full potential of our vulnerable seniors. In this spirit, please note that we have a vaccination policy for all our employees and proof of vaccination, or a vaccine declination form will be required prior to employment. WelbeHealth maintains required infection control and PPE standards and has requirements relevant to all team members regarding vaccinations.
Our Commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
At WelbeHealth, we embrace and cherish the diversity of our team members, and we're committed to building a culture of inclusion and belonging. We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer. People seeking employment at WelbeHealth are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital or veteran status, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information or characteristics (or those of a family member), pregnancy or other status protected by applicable law.
Beware of Scams