Home Care Manager
The WelbeHealth PACE program helps seniors stay in their homes and communities by providing comprehensive medical care and community-based services. It’s our mission to serve the most vulnerable seniors with better quality and compassion in a value-based model.
The Home Care Manager plays a vital role in day-to-day operations within the Home Care team. The Home Care Manager is accountable for overseeing the provision of safe delivery of personal care services to WelbeHealth participants within their assigned region. This includes overseeing Home Care Supervisors’ scheduling oversight for Home Care Assistants (HCAs) and maintaining relationships with external contracted vendors.
Essential Job Duties:
- Oversee the Home Care team that aids participants with activities of daily living (ADLs) in their homes, including but not limited to bathing, dressing, grooming, toileting, and transferring
- Oversee the Home Care team that aids participants with instrumental activities of daily living (IADLs), including but not limited to laundry, light housekeeping, shopping, light meal preparation, and ensuring that participants are fed, hydrated, and provided with escorts as assigned
- Adhere to and maintain compliance with the Department of Social Services HCO licensure regulations
- Provide feedback to agencies/contracted vendors on external caregiver performance and participant interactions as needed
- Guide a high-performing home care department, ensuring workflows and policies are followed at all times
- Oversee the effectiveness of Home Care Coordinator assessments and IDT participation
- Provide oversight or conduct on-sight guidance and instruction to HCAs assigned to participants’ homes
- Oversee the scheduling and tracking of home care hours and HCA assignments, ensuring efficiency and adherence to participant care plans
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field; an additional four (4) years of relevant managementexperience may be substituted in lieu of education
- Minimum of two (2) years of experience overseeing home health or home care operations
- Minimum of two (2) years of experience in home care with a frail and elderly population
- Nursing knowledge and experience necessary to treat frail, elderly participants and handle intricate clinical scenarios
- Two (2) years of supervisory experience with demonstrated aptitude mentoring and developing team members
- Excellent leadership, organizational, and communication skills in settings with seniors, their families, and interdisciplinary team members
Benefits of Working at WelbeHealth: Apply your home care expertise in new ways as we rapidly expand. You will have the opportunity to design the way we work in the context of an encouraging and loving environment where every person feels uniquely cared for.
- Medical insurance coverage (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- Work/life balance - we mean it! 17 days of personal time off (PTO), 12 holidays observed annually, and sick time
- 401 K savings + match
- Advancement opportunities - we’ve got a track record of hiring and promoting from within, meaning you can create your own path!
- And additional benefits
Salary/Wage base range for this role is $44.07 - $55.09 + Bonus + Equity. WelbeHealth offers competitive total rewards package that includes, 401k match, healthcare coverage and a broad range of other benefits. Actual pay will be adjusted based on experience and other qualifications.
COVID-19 Vaccination Policy
At WelbeHealth, our mission is to unlock the full potential of our vulnerable seniors. In this spirit, please note that we have a vaccination policy for all our employees and proof of vaccination, or a vaccine declination form will be required prior to employment. WelbeHealth maintains required infection control and PPE standards and has requirements relevant to all team members regarding vaccinations.
Our Commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
At WelbeHealth, we embrace and cherish the diversity of our team members, and we're committed to building a culture of inclusion and belonging. We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer. People seeking employment at WelbeHealth are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital or veteran status, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information or characteristics (or those of a family member), pregnancy or other status protected by applicable law.
Beware of Scams