Healthcare Quality Improvement Coordinator
The WelbeHealth PACE program helps seniors stay in their homes and communities by providing comprehensive medical care and community-based services. It’s our mission to serve the most vulnerable seniors with better quality and compassion in a value-based model. We are thrilled to bring this care option to the San Jose community.
Our QI teams are our quality superheroes that ensure we are providing the absolute best care possible to those we serve. The Quality Improvement Coordinator is devoted to upholding this level of care by maintaining all compliance-focused initiatives that make up our Quality Improvement (QI) program and providing support to our market team members on all quality measures.
This position requires a team member local to the San Jose area.
Essential Job Duties:
- Accountable for the implementation of all the activities in the QI Program
- Collect, analyze, and generate reports for all QI department data including that specified in the QI plan and required by state and federal regulations
- Guide the staff through the preparation for and successful completion of all state and federal audits
- Coordinate and oversee the appeals and grievance process
- Timely follow-up and guidance on incident reports and Service Delivery Requests.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field preferred
- Previous experience working within quality improvement or process improvement in a healthcare setting
- Working knowledge of health care compliance and HIPAA requirements
- Experience working with data and conducting meaningful analyses as it relates to quality and compliance measures
Benefits of Working at WelbeHealth: Apply your quality expertise in new ways as we rapidly expand. You will have the opportunity to design the way we work in the context of an encouraging and loving environment where every person feels uniquely cared for.
- Medical insurance coverage (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- Work/life balance – we mean it! 17 days of personal time off (PTO), 12 holidays observed annually, sick time
- Advancement opportunities - We’ve got a track record of hiring and promoting from within, meaning you can create your own path!
- And additional benefits
Salary/Wage base range for this role is $24.82 - $31.03 hourly + Bonus + Equity. WelbeHealth offers competitive total rewards package that includes, 401k match, healthcare coverage and a broad range of other benefits. Actual pay will be adjusted based on experience and other qualifications.
COVID-19 Vaccination Policy
At WelbeHealth, our mission is to unlock the full potential of our vulnerable seniors. In this spirit, please note that we have a vaccination policy for all our employees and proof of vaccination, or a vaccine declination form will be required prior to employment. WelbeHealth maintains required infection control and PPE standards and has requirements relevant to all team members regarding vaccinations.
Our Commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
At WelbeHealth, we embrace and cherish the diversity of our team members, and we're committed to building a culture of inclusion and belonging. We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer. People seeking employment at WelbeHealth are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital or veteran status, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information or characteristics (or those of a family member), pregnancy or other status protected by applicable law.
Beware of Scams