Clinical Services Director
Clinical Services Director
WelbeHealth provides high-quality healthcare and social care services to vulnerable seniors in local communities in our centers and through community-based services. WelbeHealth does things a bit differently, going above and beyond to provide care to our participants.
The Clinical Services Director, reporting to the Executive Director, focuses on the management of the WelbeHealth clinic, rehabilitation services, social work, and behavioral health services. This includes providing ongoing guidance and support to the Interdisciplinary Team (IDT) as a member of the leadership team.
Essential Job Duties:
- Accountable for the delivery of high-quality WelbeHealth clinic, social work, behavioral health services, and rehab services
- Provide ongoing clinical guidance and support to the IDT, as well as provide back-up planning and facilitation of the IDT meetings as needed
- Direct clinic, social work, and rehab operations including hiring, training, supervising, and mentoring team members and ensuring clear and effective workflows
- Ensure WelbeHealth participants experience smooth care transitions between settings (hospitals, skilled nursing facilities, home, etc.), deploy team members as needed, and work with the Complex Care Team, Center Director, and Medical Director
- Achieve key performance indicators as outlined in monthly operating reviewing and weekly tactical meetings
- Maintain compliance with PACE, ADHC, and DHCS regulations inclusive of audit prep, monitoring non-compliance, and implementation of corrective action plans
- Bachelor’s Degree in relevant field; or an additional three (3) years of relevant management experience may be substituted
- Master’s Degree in relevant field preferred
- Graduate of an Accredited School of Nursing; Bachelor of Science (BSN) preferred
- Registered Nurse (RN) License preferred
- Unencumbered California RN License
- Experience within the last five (5) years in an outpatient care clinic or health facility
- Knowledge and experience to treat participants and oversee complex clinical needs
- Three (3) years supervisory experience with demonstrated aptitude to mentor and develop team members
Benefits of Working at WelbeHealth: Apply your clinical expertise in new ways as we rapidly expand. You will have the opportunity to design the way we work in the context of an encouraging and loving environment where every person feels uniquely cared for.
- Medical insurance coverage (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- Work/life balance - we mean it! 17 days of personal time off (PTO), 12 holidays observed annually, and sick time
- 401 K savings + match
- And additional benefits
Salary/Wage base range for this role is $147,636.00 - $184,545.00 + Bonus + Equity. WelbeHealth offers competitive total rewards package that includes, 401k match, healthcare coverage and a broad range of other benefits. Actual pay will be adjusted based on experience and other qualifications.
COVID-19 Vaccination Policy
At WelbeHealth, our mission is to unlock the full potential of our vulnerable seniors. In this spirit, please note that we have a vaccination policy for all our employees and proof of vaccination, or a vaccine declination form will be required prior to employment. WelbeHealth maintains required infection control and PPE standards and has requirements relevant to all team members regarding vaccinations.
Our Commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
At WelbeHealth, we embrace and cherish the diversity of our team members, and we're committed to building a culture of inclusion and belonging. We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer. People seeking employment at WelbeHealth are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital or veteran status, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information or characteristics (or those of a family member), pregnancy or other status protected by applicable law.
Beware of Scams