Healthcare Sales Representative
WelbeHealth provides life-extending health care to seniors who need it most. Our model of care is unique, in that we are the health plan and provider of primary care services that support our participants to stay in their homes rather than going into a skilled nursing facility.
WelbeHealth Outreach Specialists are the stars of our Marketing, Outreach, & Enrollment (MOE) team. Without them, we wouldn’t be the fastest growing PACE program in California. Our Outreach Specialists are high achievers who enjoy spending time in the field, independently generating leads and enrollments.
Essential Job Duties:
- Coordinate and initiate outreach and engagement activities in the communities where seniors live to ensure consistent achievement of monthly referral, home visit, and enrollment goals
- Identify opportunities to collaborate with community organizations to generate qualified leads that reflect our mission and value proposition, and turn them into enrollments
- Establish and maintain best-in-class relationships with community leaders and partners including physicians, hospital discharge planners, post-acute facilities, and other potential referral sources within the service area
- Develop and implement monthly marketing plan to achieve monthly enrollment goals with MOE Director
- Provide education regarding WelbeHealth services to referral sources in the community
- Demonstrate in-depth knowledge of all relevant components of MOE playbook
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or health care administration preferred
- DHCS training and exam as a marketing representative within 30 days of hire
- Valid state driver’s license with a clean DMV record
- Minimum of two (2) years of experience in a successful sales and marketing role with at least one (1) year in a healthcare or senior care setting (within service area preferred; outside sales experience preferred)
Benefits of Working at WelbeHealth: Apply your sales expertise in new ways as we rapidly expand. You will have the opportunity to design the way we work in the context of an encouraging and loving environment where every person feels uniquely cared for.
- Medical insurance coverage (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- Work/life balance - we mean it! 17 days of personal time off (PTO), 12 holidays observed annually, and sick time
- 401 K savings + match
- And additional benefits
Salary/Wage base range for this role is $64,480.00 - $80,600.00 + Bonus + Equity. WelbeHealth offers competitive total rewards package that includes, 401k match, healthcare coverage and a broad range of other benefits. Actual pay will be adjusted based on experience and other qualifications.
COVID-19 Vaccination Policy
At WelbeHealth, our mission is to unlock the full potential of our vulnerable seniors. In this spirit, please note that we have a vaccination policy for all our employees and proof of vaccination, or a vaccine declination form will be required prior to employment. WelbeHealth maintains required infection control and PPE standards and has requirements relevant to all team members regarding vaccinations.
Our Commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
At WelbeHealth, we embrace and cherish the diversity of our team members, and we're committed to building a culture of inclusion and belonging. We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer. People seeking employment at WelbeHealth are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital or veteran status, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information or characteristics (or those of a family member), pregnancy or other status protected by applicable law.
Beware of Scams