Home Care Scheduler
Home Care Scheduler
The WelbeHealth PACE program helps seniors stay in their homes and communities by providing comprehensive medical care and community-based services. It’s our mission to serve the most vulnerable seniors with better quality and compassion in a value-based model. The Home Care Scheduler plays a critical role in Home Services, ensuring that the needs of our participants are met with the highest level of care.
Reporting to the Home Care Supervisor, the Home Care Scheduler coordinates the scheduling and tracking of Home Health and Home Care Assistant assignments. The Home Services Scheduler will provide outstanding customer service to all stakeholders (including participants, families, vendors, and staff) and maintain records of all scheduled appointments.
Essential Job Duties:
- Coordinate the scheduling Home Care Assistant/Personal Care Assistant assignments as directed by the Home Health RNs and Home Care Supervisor, including schedule changes and communicating with all stakeholders (participants, family, home services staff, etc.)
- Complete required authorizations in electronic medical records (EMR) system for approved personal care and home health services
- Ensure all medical records for clinicians, home care aids, vendors, and in-home staff visits are received and uploaded into the electronic health record (EHR)
- Consistently implement and improve procedures, such as making reminder calls, clarifying instructions, or sending necessary materials, to ensure a successful experience for providers, staff, and participants
- Maintain current and accurate records of all scheduled home health appointments and home and personal care assignments, detailing both the scheduled times and outcomes
- High school diploma or equivalency
- Minimum of one (1) year of experience as a scheduler in a home health or home care agency
- Minimum of one (1) year of experience working with an EMR and scheduling system preferred
- Strong preference for those who have completed a 2-step COVID-19 vaccination series or are willing to do so in the first 30 days after hire as condition of continued employment
Benefits of Working at WelbeHealth: Apply your expertise in new ways as we rapidly expand. You will have the opportunity to design the way we work in the context of an encouraging and loving environment where every person feels uniquely cared for.
- Medical insurance coverage (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- Work/life balance - we mean it! 17 days of personal time off (PTO), 12 holidays observed annually, and sick time
- Advancement opportunities - we’ve got a track record of hiring and promoting from within, meaning you can create your own path!
- Monday-Friday schedule
- Bonus eligibility – your hard work translates to more money in your pocket
- And additional benefits
Salary/Wage base range for this role is $21.27 - $25.53 hourly + Bonus + Equity. WelbeHealth offers competitive total rewards package that includes, 401k match, healthcare coverage and a broad range of other benefits. Actual pay will be adjusted based on experience and other qualifications.
COVID-19 Vaccination Policy
At WelbeHealth, our mission is to unlock the full potential of our vulnerable seniors. In this spirit, please note that we have a vaccination policy for all our employees and proof of vaccination, or a vaccine declination form will be required prior to employment. WelbeHealth maintains required infection control and PPE standards and has requirements relevant to all team members regarding vaccinations.
Our Commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
At WelbeHealth, we embrace and cherish the diversity of our team members, and we're committed to building a culture of inclusion and belonging. We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer. People seeking employment at WelbeHealth are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital or veteran status, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information or characteristics (or those of a family member), pregnancy or other status protected by applicable law.
Beware of Scams