The WelbeHealth PACE program helps seniors stay in their homes and communities by providing comprehensive medical care and community-based services. It’s our mission to serve the most vulnerable seniors with better quality and compassion in a value-based model. The Enrollment RN plays a vital role in this mission by guiding the eligibility process, helping seniors gain access to our program.
The Enrollment RN role focuses on conducting initial nursing and home safety assessments of prospective participants at their place of residence, and directing State level-of-care (LOC) review process with a Department of Health Care Services nurse. The Enrollment RN is a member of the outreach and enrollment team, who works closely with the physician, social worker as well as other outreach and enrollment team members.
Essential Job Duties:
- Conduct initial nursing assessments, including but not limited to nursing evaluation, functional assessment, and home safety evaluation, in prospective WelbeHealth participants’ homes, to determine if they meet PACE eligibility requirements
- Promptly prepare documentation from home visits, submit to CA State Level-of-Care (LOC) nurse for review and reply to questions to expedite the review process for participants
- Track and oversee the annual State level-of-care review process.
- Collaborate with the interdisciplinary team (IDT) and outreach & enrollment (O&E) team
- Protect privacy and maintain confidentiality of all company procedures and information about team members, participants, and families
- Graduate of an Accredited School of Nursing required; B.S. Nursing preferred
- Unencumbered RN License in state with which you practice required
- Minimum of two (2) years of nursing experience in a clinical setting with a frail or elderly population preferred
- Valid State Driver’s License with a clean DMV record and a copy of recent Vehicle Insurance required
Benefits of Working at WelbeHealth: Apply your clinical expertise in new ways as we rapidly expand. You will have the opportunity to design the way we work in the context of an encouraging and loving environment where every person feels uniquely cared for.
- Medical insurance coverage (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- Work/Life Balance – we mean it! 17 days of personal time off (PTO), 12 holidays observed annually, and sick time
- Advancement opportunities – we’ve got a track record of hiring and promoting from within, meaning you can create your own path!
- Bonus eligibility – your hard work translates to more money in your pocket
- And additional benefits
Salary/Wage base range for this role is $44.07 - $55.09 + Bonus + Equity. WelbeHealth offers competitive total rewards package that includes, 401k match, healthcare coverage and a broad range of other benefits. Actual pay will be adjusted based on experience and other qualifications.
COVID-19 Vaccination Policy
At WelbeHealth, our mission is to unlock the full potential of our vulnerable seniors. In this spirit, please note that we have a vaccination policy for all our employees and proof of vaccination, or a vaccine declination form will be required prior to employment. WelbeHealth maintains required infection control and PPE standards and has requirements relevant to all team members regarding vaccinations.
Our Commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
At WelbeHealth, we embrace and cherish the diversity of our team members, and we're committed to building a culture of inclusion and belonging. We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer. People seeking employment at WelbeHealth are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital or veteran status, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information or characteristics (or those of a family member), pregnancy or other status protected by applicable law.
Beware of Scams