At WelbeHealth, we like to do things a little differently. We go the extra mile and make a difference in our participants’ lives. The Engagement Coordinator is a vital part of our team, by developing, monitoring, and coordinating the WelbeHealth Activities Program for our participants.
In collaboration with the other interdisciplinary team (IDT) members, the Engagement Coordinator will create personalized activity plans designed to meet the needs of participants for social and therapeutic recreational activities. You will work with the Center Director to ensure smooth activity operation of the day center.
Essential Job Duties:
- Conduct Engagement assessments to establish the social and therapeutic needs, preferences, and goals of the participants, and actively participate in IDT meetings to develop participant care plans
- Develop a comprehensive, innovative, and appropriate Engagement Program including but not limited to individual and group activities, as well as outings, that meets the diverse needs of WelbeHealth participants
- Implement and supervise all activities of the WelbeHealth Engagement Program, monitoring for enjoyment, appropriateness, and safety
- Develop and post a monthly calendar of the Engagement schedule of activities
- Cultivate and maintain effective relationships with outside organizations such as adult education programs and other state, county, or private resources that can offer assistance to the WelbeHealth Engagement Program
- Bachelor’s Degree in relevant field preferred
- Activity Professional Certification required; an additional three (3) years of relevant experience may be substituted
- Two (2) years of experience in a social recreational or educational program within the past five (5) years, one (1) year of which was full-time in an activities program in a health care or mental health program setting, working with frail elderly
Benefits of Working at WelbeHealth: Apply your activities expertise in new ways as we rapidly expand. You will have the opportunity to design the way we work in the context of an encouraging and loving environment where every person feels uniquely cared for.
- Work/life balance – we mean it! 17 days of personal time off (PTO), 12 holidays observed annually, sick time
- Medical insurance coverage (Medical, Dental, Vision
- 401 K savings + match
- Monday – Friday Schedule
- And additional benefits
Salary/Wage base range for this role is $22.35 - $29.55 + Bonus + Equity. WelbeHealth offers competitive total rewards package that includes, 401k match, healthcare coverage and a broad range of other benefits. Actual pay will be adjusted based on experience and other qualifications.
COVID-19 Vaccination Policy
At WelbeHealth, our mission is to unlock the full potential of our vulnerable seniors. In this spirit, please note that we have a vaccination policy for all our employees and proof of vaccination, or a vaccine declination form will be required prior to employment. WelbeHealth maintains required infection control and PPE standards and has requirements relevant to all team members regarding vaccinations.
Our Commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
At WelbeHealth, we embrace and cherish the diversity of our team members, and we're committed to building a culture of inclusion and belonging. We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer. People seeking employment at WelbeHealth are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital or veteran status, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information or characteristics (or those of a family member), pregnancy or other status protected by applicable law.
Beware of Scams