Medical Records Coordinator
At WelbeHealth, each participant of our program is guided by our interdisciplinary team (IDT), composed of clinical and non-clinical members who work cohesively to provide all-inclusive care to the most vulnerable senior population in our communities. Our core values and participant focus lead the way no matter what. The Medical Records Coordinator role is a key contributor to the overall care coordination experience that we offer our participants.
The Medical Records Coordinator, alongside the rest of the Medical Records team, helps maintain a complete and comprehensive medical record for each of our participants. The Medical Records Coordinator will also act as a subject matter expert on our electronic medical record system by supporting effective and compliant use of the system by our staff.
Essential Job Duties:
- Oversee the process of obtaining, receiving, and transferring participants’ medical records to and from providers outside of WelbeHealth
- Process medical record release requests in a timely and compliant manner
- Monitor participant medical records within our electronic medical records system for complete and timely documentation
- Conduct medical records audits as assigned
- Minimum of two (2) years of medical records/health information experience in a hospital, medical clinic, or skilled nursing facility setting
- Comfortable and experienced with technology, especially software applications, phone systems, and electronic medical records systems
Benefits of Working at WelbeHealth: Apply your administrative expertise in new ways as we rapidly expand. You will have the opportunity to design the way we work in the context of an encouraging and loving environment where every person feels uniquely cared for.
- Medical insurance coverage (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- Flexibility with hybrid work schedule to allow remote work
- Work/life balance – we mean it! 17 days of personal time off (PTO), 12 holidays observed annually, sick time
- Advancement opportunities - We’ve got a track record of hiring and promoting from within, meaning you can create your own path!
- And additional benefits
Salary/Wage base range for this role is $19.29 - $23.15 + Bonus + Equity. WelbeHealth offers competitive total rewards package that includes, 401k match, healthcare coverage and a broad range of other benefits. Actual pay will be adjusted based on experience and other qualifications.
COVID-19 Vaccination Policy
At WelbeHealth, our mission is to unlock the full potential of our vulnerable seniors. In this spirit, please note that we have a vaccination policy for all of our employees and proof of vaccination prior to employment is required.
Our Commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
At WelbeHealth, we embrace and cherish the diversity of our team members, and we're committed to building a culture of inclusion and belonging. We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer. People seeking employment at WelbeHealth are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital or veteran status, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information or characteristics (or those of a family member), pregnancy or other status protected by applicable law.
Beware of Scams