Sr. Director Corporate Compliance
WelbeHealth is a public benefit company founded in 2015 that offers comprehensive medical and social care to socioeconomically disadvantaged seniors in a way that allows them to continue living in the community, as opposed to going into a nursing home. We do this through the Program of All-Inclusive Care for the Elderly (PACE).
Reporting to the VP, Compliance, the Senior Director, Corporate Compliance is accountable for developing, coordinating, and monitoring key elements of the corporate compliance and privacy program. The Senior Director, Corporate Compliance serves as the Privacy Officer and will work closely with senior management to develop and implement corporate compliance and privacy policies, practices, and procedures, as well as provide guidance to internal stakeholders and external clients.
Essential Job Duties:
- Develop and implement corporate compliance policies, procedures, and practices that comply with applicable laws and regulations.
- Monitor changes to regulations and ensure that the organization remains up-to-date and compliant (specifically, overseeing healthcare compliance programs, writing policies and guidance documents supporting various business activities, developing training, conducting investigations, and interacting with internal and external auditors)
- Work closely with senior management to provide guidance on privacy matters and best practices.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to identify and mitigate risk.
- Conduct compliance effectiveness assessments and other privacy-related assessments.
- Monitor and report compliance metrics to senior management and the board of directors.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field such as law, business, or healthcare administration
- Juris Doctor or other advanced degree preferred
- Minimum of seven (7) years of progressive leadership experience in healthcare compliance, legal, audit, administration, or operations, with a minimum of five (5) years leading corporate compliance and privacy programs.
- Professional certifications such as Certification in Healthcare Compliance (CHC), Certified Information Privacy Professional (CIPP), Certified Compliance and Ethics Professional (CCEP), Certified in Healthcare Privacy Compliance (CHPC), or similar are preferred
- Two (2) years of supervisory experience with demonstrated aptitude to mentor and develop team member
- Strong knowledge of privacy regulations, including CCPA, HIPAA, and other relevant state and federal laws and regulations
- Demonstrated experience in developing and implementing compliance policies, procedures, and practices, and assessing risks
Benefits of Working at WelbeHealth Apply your compliance expertise in new ways as we rapidly expand. You will have the opportunity to design the way we work in the context of an encouraging and loving environment where every person feels uniquely cared for.
- Medical Insurance Coverage (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- Work/life balance – we mean it! 17 days of personal time off (PTO), 12 holidays observed annually, sick time
- 401 K savings + match
- And additional benefits
Salary/Wage base range for this role is $162,400.00 - $203,000.00 + Bonus + Equity. WelbeHealth offers competitive total rewards package that includes, 401k match, healthcare coverage and a broad range of other benefits. Actual pay will be adjusted based on experience and other qualifications.
COVID-19 Vaccination Policy
At WelbeHealth, our mission is to unlock the full potential of our vulnerable seniors. In this spirit, please note that we have a vaccination policy for all of our employees and proof of vaccination prior to employment is required.
Our Commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
At WelbeHealth, we embrace and cherish the diversity of our team members, and we're committed to building a culture of inclusion and belonging. We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer. People seeking employment at WelbeHealth are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital or veteran status, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information or characteristics (or those of a family member), pregnancy or other status protected by applicable law.
Beware of Scams