Regional Outreach and Enrollment Director
WelbeHealth provides life-extending health care to seniors who need it most. Our model of care is unique, in that we are the health plan and provider of primary care services that support our participants to stay in their homes rather than going into a skilled nursing facility.
Reporting to the VP, of Outreach and Enrollment, the Regional Marketing, Outreach & Enrollment (MOE) Director guides multiple WelbeHealth Outreach and Enrollment Teams. The Regional MOE Director also facilitates collaborative relationships with the interdisciplinary team (IDT), across WelbeHealth, and with external stakeholders to promote WelbeHealth’s values, team culture, and mission.
Essential Job Duties:
- Meet gross and net census growth goals for WelbeHealth
- Oversee multiple facilities and direct reports (MOE Directors and their teams) within a geographic area
- Direct and coordinate all marketing, outreach, and community engagement activities and budgets
- Track, oversee and report on team performance including meeting and exceeding goals for leads, home visits, enrollments, eligibility statuses, and proper use of Salesforce on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis
- Establish strategy and maintain key relationships with referral sources including senior housing, physician groups, hospitals, post-acute facilities, and community organizations within WelbeHealth’s assigned region
- Support WelbeHealth’s relationship with DHCS to ensure seamless enrollment workflow, adhere to target dates, and maintain compliance with DHCS and CMS guidelines and policies
- Collaborate with leadership teams to report on key metrics and proactively problem-solve
- Guide direct reports including hiring, training, and mentoring
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field preferred; additional five (5) years of relevant experience may be substituted
- Minimum of seven (7) years of supervisory experience with at least four (4) years in senior healthcare services growth/enrollment
- Willingness to travel to various markets regularly and spend ample time in person to oversee teams in multiple locations
- Strong knowledge of Salesforce and Microsoft Office
Benefits of Working at WelbeHealth: Apply your expertise in new ways as we rapidly expand. You will have the opportunity to design the way we work in the context of an encouraging and loving environment where every person feels uniquely cared for.
- Work/life balance – we mean it! 17 days of personal time off (PTO), 12 holidays observed annually, sick time
- 401 K savings + match
- Medical insurance coverage (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- Advancement opportunities - We’ve got a track record of hiring and promoting from within, meaning you can create your own path!
- And additional benefits
Salary/Wage base range for this role is $162,400.00 - $203,000.00 + Bonus + Equity. WelbeHealth offers competitive total rewards package that includes, 401k match, healthcare coverage and a broad range of other benefits. Actual pay will be adjusted based on experience and other qualifications.
COVID-19 Vaccination Policy
At WelbeHealth, our mission is to unlock the full potential of our vulnerable seniors. In this spirit, please note that we have a vaccination policy for all of our employees and proof of vaccination prior to employment is required.
Our Commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
At WelbeHealth, we embrace and cherish the diversity of our team members, and we're committed to building a culture of inclusion and belonging. We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer. People seeking employment at WelbeHealth are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital or veteran status, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information or characteristics (or those of a family member), pregnancy or other status protected by applicable law.
Beware of Scams