Primary Care Provider
WelbeHealth PACE (All-Inclusive Care for the Elderly) program provides seniors with the opportunity to continue living in their homes and in their communities. Our innovative and comprehensive range of medical services to participants is what ignites our passion to treat the whole person and not the symptoms! We employ a collaborative interdisciplinary team (IDT) approach to evaluate and guide participant care, which is key to WelbeHealth values, team culture, and mission.
At the direction of the Medical Director, the Nurse Practitioner works collaboratively with WelbeHealth Physicians and the IDT, providing assessments, planning and primary care, and continuing medical education to WelbeHealth participants.
Essential Job Duties:
- Perform in-person comprehensive assessments including initial, semi-annual and unscheduled assessments and continuous medical coverage to participants
- Collaborate with physicians and IDT to develop care plans for each participant
- Collaborate with physicians and IDT in discharge planning from acute or long-term settings
- Help maintain care of participants in the nursing home, making regular visits as dictated by participant need
- Work collaboratively with WelbeHealth physicians, community-based PACE physicians, and IDT to oversee and ensure effective care coordination
- At the direction of the Medical Director, review outcomes and utilization data, including hospitalizations, and use of specialists to establish best practices and policy improvements
- Take part in rotating night and weekend call
- Graduation from an Accredited School of Nursing
- Certificate as a Nurse Practitioner with Prescriptive Authority
- RN State License
- Minimum of two years of experience working with the senior population
- Current knowledge of chronic care/geriatric issues and best practices
- Valid State Driver’s License with a clean DMV record
- Copy of recent Vehicle Insurance required
Benefits of Working at WelbeHealth Apply your clinical expertise in new ways as we rapidly expand. You will have the opportunity to design the way we work in the context of an encouraging and loving environment where every person feels uniquely cared for.
- Medical insurance coverage (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- Work/life balance - we mean it! 17 days of personal time off (PTO), 12 holidays observed annually, and sick time
- 401 K savings + match
- Advancement opportunities - we’ve got a track record of hiring and promoting from within, meaning you can create your own path!
- CME Reimbursement and Paid Time Off
- Equity grants – typically reserved for executives, we want all team members to celebrate our success as a rapidly scaling company
- Malpractice Insurance and Tail coverage
- And additional benefits
Salary/Wage base range for this role is $134,215.00 - $167,768.50 + Bonus + Equity. WelbeHealth offers competitive total rewards package that includes, 401k match, healthcare coverage and a broad range of other benefits. Actual pay will be adjusted based on experience and other qualifications.
COVID-19 Vaccination Policy
At WelbeHealth, our mission is to unlock the full potential of our vulnerable seniors. In this spirit, please note that we have a vaccination policy for all of our employees and proof of vaccination prior to employment is required.
Our Commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
At WelbeHealth, we embrace and cherish the diversity of our team members, and we're committed to building a culture of inclusion and belonging. We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer. People seeking employment at WelbeHealth are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital or veteran status, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information or characteristics (or those of a family member), pregnancy or other status protected by applicable law.
Beware of Scams