Customer Service Advocate
Customer Service Advocate
At WelbeHealth, we aim to transform the reality of senior care. We do this by bringing the PACE care model to our most vulnerable senior population, enabling our participants to receive all-inclusive health care, stay within their communities, and be cared for like family.
Reporting to the Center Director, the Customer Service Advocate is accountable for providing high-quality customer service to all enrolled PACE participants. They will act as a liaison between providers and participants and will be the bridge to leadership on awareness and trends of potential disenrollments.
Essential Job Duties:
- Provide high-quality and excellent customer service to all enrolled PACE participants
- Act as a liaison and maintain open communication with different disciplines, and internal and external providers, to ensure the highest level of care
- Assist with the grievance process, providing high-touch customer service and partnership with the interdisciplinary team (IDT), Quality Improvement department, and participant until resolution
- Maintain tracker to identify immediate needs and follow up
- Attend IDT, Participant Council, and any other meetings as directed
- High school diploma or equivalency
- Minimum of one (1) year of experience in the healthcare or hospitality industry
- Excellent leadership, organizational, customer service, and communication skills in settings with seniors, their families, and IDT members
Benefits of Working at WelbeHealth: Apply your administrative expertise in new ways as we rapidly expand. You will have the opportunity to design the way we work in the context of an encouraging and loving environment where every person feels uniquely cared for.
- Medical insurance coverage (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- Work/life balance – we mean it! 17 days of personal time off (PTO), 12 holidays observed annually, sick time
- 401 K savings + match
- And additional benefits
Salary/Wage base range for this role is $23.45-$28.14+ Bonus + Equity. WelbeHealth offers competitive total rewards package that includes, 401k match, healthcare coverage and a broad range of other benefits. Actual pay will be adjusted based on experience and other qualifications.
COVID-19 Vaccination Policy
At WelbeHealth, our mission is to unlock the full potential of our vulnerable seniors. In this spirit, please note that we have a vaccination policy for all of our employees and proof of vaccination prior to employment is required.
Our Commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
At WelbeHealth, we embrace and cherish the diversity of our team members, and we're committed to building a culture of inclusion and belonging. We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer. People seeking employment at WelbeHealth are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital or veteran status, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information or characteristics (or those of a family member), pregnancy or other status protected by applicable law.
Beware of Scams