The WelbeHealth PACE program helps seniors stay in their homes and communities by providing comprehensive medical care and community-based services. It’s our mission to serve the most vulnerable seniors with better quality and compassion in a value-based model.
The Registered Dietitian is accountable for developing and implementing the WelbeHealth nutrition services program, working in close collaboration with the interdisciplinary team (IDT). In addition to delivering nutrition services such as assessments and counseling to the participants, the Registered Dietitian functions as a liaison between WelbeHealth and the food and supplement service providers, develops menus, and ensures compliance with all regulations pertaining to the kitchen and meal service delivery.
Essential Job Duties:
- Conduct nutrition assessments to determine the needs, preferences, and goals of participants, and actively participate in IDT meetings to develop participant care plans
- Deliver and document direct care nutrition interventions in accordance with physician orders and/or as agreed upon in the participants’ care plans, including but not limited to implementing and monitoring special diets, and providing nutrition counseling to participants and families
- Oversee menu planning and meal delivery programs to ensure that all safety and regulatory requirements are met, and that participants receive the correct specified diets
- Direct the nutrition staff, including hiring, training, overseeing, and mentoring
- Guide the intake and enrollment process to ensure prospective participants move through the enrollment process in a timely and effective manner
- Registered Dietitian with at least four (4) years of experience directing nutrition services in a similar setting
- Current Basic Life Support (BLS) / First Aid Certification required
- Current driver’s license and proof of auto insurance required
- Excellent leadership, organization, and communication skills in settings with seniors, their families, and IDT members
- At least one (1) year of experience with frail or elderly populations
Benefits of Working at WelbeHealth: Apply your nutritional expertise in new ways as we rapidly expand. You will have the opportunity to design the way we work in the context of an encouraging and loving environment where every person feels uniquely cared for.
- Medical insurance coverage (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- Work/life balance – we mean it! 17 days of personal time off (PTO), 12 holidays observed annually, sick time
- Advancement opportunities - we’ve got a track record of hiring and promoting from within, meaning you can create your own path!
- And additional benefits
Salary/Wage base range for this role is $68,873.00 - $86,091.50 + Bonus + Equity. WelbeHealth offers competitive total rewards package that includes, 401k match, healthcare coverage and a broad range of other benefits. Actual pay will be adjusted based on experience and other qualifications.
COVID-19 Vaccination Policy
At WelbeHealth, our mission is to unlock the full potential of our vulnerable seniors. In this spirit, please note that we have a vaccination policy for all of our employees and proof of vaccination prior to employment is required.
Our Commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
At WelbeHealth, we embrace and cherish the diversity of our team members, and we're committed to building a culture of inclusion and belonging. We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer. People seeking employment at WelbeHealth are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital or veteran status, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information or characteristics (or those of a family member), pregnancy or other status protected by applicable law.
Beware of Scams