Home Care Coordinator
Home Care Coordinator
The WelbeHealth PACE program helps seniors stay in their homes and communities by providing comprehensive medical care and community-based services. It’s our mission to serve the most vulnerable seniors with better quality and compassion in a value-based model. The Home Care Coordinator plays a vital role by conducting in-home care assessments, setting the framework for our home health team to help our participants thrive. Reporting to the Home Health Manager, the Home Care Coordinator focuses on arranging, assessing, and overseeing personal care in the home.
Essential Job Duties:
- Handle and coordinate incoming calls related to participants, physicians, and agency services regarding physician orders, participant questions, and referrals
- Communicate with participants via telephone, and provide effective communication with nursing therapy, aide, social services, and physicians, regarding changes in participant/staff schedule, test results, etc.
- In collaboration with Home Care Services staff, track and monitor home care and hour scheduling
- In coordination with the Marketing Team, help with enrollment of prospective participants into the program
- Assist with staffing/scheduling activities, soliciting, and input from managers
- Participate in end-of-life care, coordination, and support
- Healthcare/Medical Licensure or equivalency; with an additional three (3) years of professional experience
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Minimum of three (3) years of case management or nursing experience in a clinical or home setting with a frail or elderly population
- Nursing knowledge and training necessary to treat frail, elderly participants and care for complicated clinical conditions preferred
Benefits of Working at WelbeHealth: Apply your home care expertise in new ways as we rapidly expand. You will have the opportunity to design the way we work in the context of an encouraging and loving environment where every person feels uniquely cared for.
- Medical insurance coverage (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- Work/life balance – we mean it! 17 days of personal time off (PTO), 12 holidays observed annually, sick time
- 401 K savings + match
- Bonus eligibility – your hard work translates to more money in your pocket
- And additional benefits
Salary/Wage base range for this role is $62,612.00 - $78,265.00 + Bonus + Equity. WelbeHealth offers competitive total rewards package that includes, 401k match, healthcare coverage and a broad range of other benefits. Actual pay will be adjusted based on experience and other qualifications.
COVID-19 Vaccination Policy
At WelbeHealth, our mission is to unlock the full potential of our vulnerable seniors. In this spirit, please note that we have a vaccination policy for all of our employees and proof of vaccination prior to employment is required.
Our Commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
At WelbeHealth, we embrace and cherish the diversity of our team members, and we're committed to building a culture of inclusion and belonging. We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer. People seeking employment at WelbeHealth are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital or veteran status, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information or characteristics (or those of a family member), pregnancy or other status protected by applicable law.
Beware of Scams