At WelbeHealth, we unlock the full potential of seniors by providing the support and resources they need to be happy, healthy, and as independent as possible so they can remain in their own homes. Our biggest contribution to their independence is the clinical and non-clinical services we provide at our day centers.
The Center Director, reporting to the Executive Director, oversees all non-clinical operations and happenings within the WelbeHealth Center. This includes day center managers, supervisors, nutrition and food services, activities and engagement, interdisciplinary team (IDT) support, and administrative support.
Essential Job Duties:
- Maintain and oversee all services of the day program including recreational activities, dietary services, and personal care activities including but not limited to: medical escort schedules, meal service, and social activities led by personal care attendants
- Hire and direct key staff including the personal care attendants, dietitians, and engagement/activities team members
- Ensure that participants are oriented to the program and have opportunities to express their opinions about the care and services they receive
- Participate in daily IDT and care plan meetings
- Guide effective planning, implementation, evaluation, and improvement of operational processes
- Address and resolve any issues relating to staffing, enrollment, and PACE Center capacity
- Monitor center and department budgets, performance to utilization targets, productivity, and specific program objectives
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field or five (5) years of equivalent experience required; Master’s Degree preferred
- Minimum of three (3) years of supervisory experience, prior experience overseeing an Adult Day Health Center (ADHC) preferred
Benefits of Working at WelbeHealth: Apply your leadership expertise in new ways as we rapidly expand. You will have the opportunity to design the way we work in the context of an encouraging and loving environment where every person feels uniquely cared for.
- Work/life balance – we mean it! 17 days of personal time off (PTO), 12 holidays observed annually, sick time
- 401 K savings + match
- Medical insurance coverage (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- And additional benefits
Salary/Wage base range for this role is $110,921.00 - $125,000.00 annually + Bonus + Equity. WelbeHealth offers competitive total rewards package that includes, 401k match, healthcare coverage and a broad range of other benefits. Actual pay will be adjusted based on experience and other qualifications.
COVID-19 Vaccination Policy
At WelbeHealth, our mission is to unlock the full potential of our vulnerable seniors. In this spirit, please note that we have a vaccination policy for all of our employees and proof of vaccination prior to employment is required.
Our Commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
At WelbeHealth, we embrace and cherish the diversity of our team members, and we're committed to building a culture of inclusion and belonging. We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer. People seeking employment at WelbeHealth are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital or veteran status, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information or characteristics (or those of a family member), pregnancy or other status protected by applicable law.
Beware of Scams