At WelbeHealth it’s our mission to provide the very best patient-focused level of care to our vulnerable senior population. The Health Care Coordinator (Internal Title: Care Team Assistant) is a member of the collaborative Home Services care team and contributes to the provision of high quality, safe, compassionate, and efficient care we provide as a PACE program.
Essential Job Duties:
- Order, track, and document inventory for Home Services such as Lifeline devices, and vitals equipment.
- Maintain accuracy of active Home Care Assistants in Wellsky Personal Care and input necessary data into Wellsky Home Health.
- Responsible for Vendor claim review by checking Home Care Logs/Time sheets as they are received (home care invoice reconciliation) and comparing against orders to make sure that they are accurate, being scheduled, and carried out as ordered, noting areas of
- Assist with and tracks the Onboarding of Welbe HCAs and Vendor built-in caregivers by working closely with HR to ensure the new hires have a positive and seamless onboarding process and all requirements are met. As well as assisting with assignment of Training courses to HCAs when needed.
- Responsible for ensuring Home Care and Home Health documents are uploading into EMR System within the acceptable time frame
- Run monthly Expiration reports for Home Care Authorizations and HCA Certifications to remind appropriate team members of upcoming action items.
- Scribe meetings as assigned
- Obtain participant histories; prepares and updates medical charts and associated
records and enters patient data into files and automated databases
- Open to assisting with home care/ Caregiver responsibilities when needed including:
- Providing assistance with ADLs, such as grooming, personal hygiene and more.
- High School Diploma or Equivalency.
- Minimum of two years’ of experience with a frail or elderly population.
- Ability to facilitate problem-solving with challenging psychosocial and family situations.
- Highly motivated, self-directed, able to execute tasks in a quickly changing environment and make sound decisions in emergency situations
- Bilingual English/Spanish preferred
Benefits of Working at WelbeHealth: Apply your Home Care expertise in new ways as we rapidly expand. You will have the opportunity to design the way we work in the context of an encouraging and loving environment where every person feels uniquely cared for.
- Medical insurance coverage (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- Work/life balance – we mean it! 17 days of personal time off (PTO), 12 holidays observed annually, sick time
- 401 K savings + match
- Bonus eligibility – your hard work translates to more money in your pocket
- And additional benefits
Salary/Wage base range for this role is $20.26 - $24.31 + Bonus + Equity. WelbeHealth offers competitive total rewards package that includes, 401k match, healthcare coverage and a broad range of other benefits. Actual pay will be adjusted based on experience and other qualifications.
COVID-19 Vaccination Policy
At WelbeHealth, our mission is to unlock the full potential of our vulnerable seniors. In this spirit, please note that we have a vaccination policy for all of our employees and proof of vaccination prior to employment is required.
Our Commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
At WelbeHealth, we embrace and cherish the diversity of our team members, and we're committed to building a culture of inclusion and belonging. We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer. People seeking employment at WelbeHealth are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital or veteran status, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information or characteristics (or those of a family member), pregnancy or other status protected by applicable law.
Beware of Scams