Behavioral Health Specialist
At WelbeHealth, each participant of our program is guided by our interdisciplinary team (IDT) composed of clinical and non-clinical members who work cohesively to all-inclusive care to the most vulnerable senior population. Our core values and participant focus lead the way no matter what.
The Behavioral Health Specialist works alongside the Social Work team and reports to the Social Work Manager. Following the PACE (Program of All-Inclusive Care of the Elderly) care model, the Behavioral Health Specialist serves on a clinical interdisciplinary team to represent & advocate for each participant’s behavioral health needs. The Behavioral Health Specialist will play a critical role in overseeing a caseload of participants for all their therapy needs with proper documentation responsibilities to follow.
Essential Job Duties:
- Conduct behavioral health assessments to determine the behavioral health care needs, preferences and goals of the participants and actively participate in Interdisciplinary team meetings to develop discipline-specific goals and interventions
- Deliver and document behavioral health interventions as agreed upon in the participants’ care plans including but not limited to symptom management, counseling, crisis intervention, arranging necessary resources and services, assisting with care transitions, providing individual and group counseling and care management
- Facilitate individual and group therapies in various forms as appropriate such as art and music therapy, psychosocial drama, counseling, and discussion that restore or expand participants’ social roles
- Provide training on behavioral health symptoms and interventions to WelbeHealth staff
- Master’s Degree in Behavioral Health (MSW) or Doctorate in Psychology (PhD) required
- Licensed by CA Board of Behavioral Sciences as an LCSW or Licensed by the CA Board of Psychologists as a Psychologist
- Minimum of five (5) years of behavioral health experience conducting therapy, completing behavioral health assessments, and managing care planning needs
- Minimum of two (2) years of experience with a frail or elderly population
Benefits of Working at WelbeHealth: Apply your clinical expertise in new ways as we rapidly expand. You will have the opportunity to design the way we work in the context of an encouraging and loving environment where every person feels uniquely cared for.
- Medical insurance coverage (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- Work/life balance – we mean it! 17 days of personal time off (PTO), 12 holidays observed annually, sick time
- Advancement opportunities - We’ve got a track record of hiring and promoting from within, meaning you can create your own path!
- And additional benefits
Salary/Wage base range for this role is $68,868.80 - $89,668.80 + Bonus + Equity. WelbeHealth offers competitive total rewards package that includes, 401k match, healthcare coverage and a broad range of other benefits. Actual pay will be adjusted based on experience and other qualifications.
COVID-19 Vaccination Policy
At WelbeHealth, our mission is to unlock the full potential of our vulnerable seniors. In this spirit, please note that we have a vaccination policy for all of our employees and proof of vaccination prior to employment is required.
Our Commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
At WelbeHealth, we embrace and cherish the diversity of our team members, and we're committed to building a culture of inclusion and belonging. We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer. People seeking employment at WelbeHealth are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital or veteran status, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information or characteristics (or those of a family member), pregnancy or other status protected by applicable law.
Beware of Scams