Outreach & Enrollment Coordinator
At WelbeHealth, we are transforming the reality of senior care by providing an all-inclusive healthcare option to our most vulnerable senior population by serving as both a care provider and care plan to the participants we serve.
Reporting to the Marketing, Outreach, Enrollment, and Eligibility (MOEE) Director, the Outreach and Enrollment (O&E) Coordinator is accountable for initiating, coordinating, and scheduling the PACE eligibility and enrollment process. The O&E Coordinator provides customer service driven by our mission, vision, and values.
Essential Job Duties:
- Answer calls from prospective participants and conduct follow-up calls to referrals, while providing great customer service, explaining the WelbeHealth enrollment process, and converting all inbound inquiries to home visits
- Assign possible enrollments to the Benefits Coordinator when there are financial concerns/questions, share of costs (SOC), or Medi-Cal applications to be completed for financial verification
- Demonstrate in-depth knowledge of all relevant components of MOEE Playbook
- Schedule of initial home visits, LOC visits, MSW/PCP assessments, Enrollment Conferences, and transportation for all visits
- Aid MOEE Director and team in MOEE meeting facilitation, using available A/V to document tasks, follow-ups, notations, and assignments of MOEE team in Salesforce
- Assist with PR, marketing, outreach, and enrollment projects as needed
- Associate’s degree in a relevant field, bachelor’s degree preferred
- Two (2) years of relevant experience preferred
- Strong customer service orientation
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Current driver’s license and proof of auto insurance required
- Experience in Salesforce, MS Office Suite, and/or Athena preferred
- Bilingual: Spanish Required
Benefits of Working at WelbeHealth: Apply your expertise in new ways as we rapidly expand. You will have the opportunity to design the way we work in the context of an encouraging and loving environment where every person feels uniquely cared for.
- Medical insurance coverage (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- Work/life balance - we mean it! 17 days of personal time off (PTO), 12 holidays observed annually, and sick time
- 401 K savings + match
- And additional benefit
Salary/Wage base range for this role is $23.64/Hourly - $29.55/Hourly + Bonus + Equity. WelbeHealth offers competitive total rewards package that includes, 401k match, healthcare coverage and a broad range of other benefits. Actual pay will be adjusted based on experience and other qualifications.
COVID-19 Vaccination Policy
At WelbeHealth, our mission is to unlock the full potential of our vulnerable seniors. In this spirit, please note that we have a vaccination policy for all of our employees and proof of vaccination prior to employment is required.
Our Commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
At WelbeHealth, we embrace and cherish the diversity of our team members, and we're committed to building a culture of inclusion and belonging. We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer. People seeking employment at WelbeHealth are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital or veteran status, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information or characteristics (or those of a family member), pregnancy or other status protected by applicable law.
Beware of Scams
Something looks off?