Call Center Supervisor
The WelbeHealth PACE program helps seniors stay in their homes and communities by providing comprehensive medical care and community-based services. It’s our mission to provide the utmost patient-focused level of care to our vulnerable senior population.
Under the direction of the Central Enrollment Senior Manager, the Central Enrollment Supervisor is accountable for the daily operations and performance of a team of senior care advisors who manage all leads generated by various channels including direct mail, online, brokers, and other marketing and outreach campaigns.
Essential Job Duties:
- Oversee daily operations of the Senior Care Advisor, Inside Sales team including but not limited to budgeting, scheduling, sales process design and implementation, PACE and sales training, performance management, and incentives
- Partner with local outreach and enrollment teams to improve the number of prospects converting into participants, streamline the scheduling process, align on messaging, and other ad hoc projects as needed
- Partner with data and IT teams to build and maintain team performance dashboards and improve Salesforce data capture and reporting
- Partner with the Marketing, Outreach, and Enrollment team to develop targeted campaign scripts, voicemail and text message scripts, and other communication points as needed
- Perform training needs assessments with the Senior Manager, Central Enrollments, and assist in designing and delivering curriculum and learning materials to ensure the success of both new and current Senior Care Advisors
- Collaborate with our Quality Auditors to develop reports that identify areas of improvement in enrollment processing
- Bachelor's degree in relevant field; relevant professional experience may be substituted
- Two (2) years of supervisory experience with demonstrated ability to mentor and develop team members
- Minimum of three (3) years of experience in Medicare, Medicaid tele-sales, or healthcare inside sales
- Strong leadership in a metrics-driven environment and experience with call center metrics
- Must be willing and can work a varied schedule that may include evening nights, weekends, and overtime
Benefits of Working at WelbeHealth: Apply your expertise in new ways as we rapidly expand. You will have the opportunity to design the way we work in the context of an encouraging and loving environment where every person feels uniquely cared for.
- Medical insurance coverage (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- Work/life balance – we mean it! 17 days of personal time off (PTO), 12 holidays observed annually, sick time
- Advancement opportunities - We’ve got a track record of hiring and promoting from within, meaning you can create your own path!
- And additional benefits
Salary/Wage base range for this role is $75,761.00 - $94,701.00 + Bonus + Equity. WelbeHealth offers competitive total rewards package that includes, 401k match, healthcare coverage and a broad range of other benefits. Actual pay will be adjusted based on experience and other qualifications.
COVID-19 Vaccination Policy
At WelbeHealth, our mission is to unlock the full potential of our vulnerable seniors. In this spirit, please note that we have a vaccination policy for all of our employees and proof of vaccination prior to employment is required.
Our Commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
At WelbeHealth, we embrace and cherish the diversity of our team members, and we're committed to building a culture of inclusion and belonging. We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer. People seeking employment at WelbeHealth are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital or veteran status, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information or characteristics (or those of a family member), pregnancy or other status protected by applicable law.
Beware of Scams
Something looks off?