The WelbeHealth PACE program helps seniors stay in their homes and communities by providing comprehensive medical care and community-based services. It’s our mission to provide the utmost patient-focused level of care to our vulnerable senior population, and the Clinic Nurse plays a vital role by caring directly for our participants in the WelbeHealth clinic.
Under the direction of the WelbeHealth Primary Care Provider (PCP), the Clinic Nurse role focuses on providing nursing care to participants including support with clinic overflow, checking vital signs, performing POC testing, and maintaining and administering medications.
Essential Job Duties:
- Provide nursing care to participants in the clinic including checking vital signs, performing POC testing, maintaining and administering medications, and guiding wound care
- Dispense ordered medications to participants while in day center or clinic, and reinforces education for participants regarding medications
- Communicate medication incidents or errors at morning briefing meetings and ensures follow-up to address
- Maintain clinical trackers such as TB screening, flu, Pneumovax, and shingles, and maintains emergency care monthly log and restocks as needed
- Assist the clinic and home health staff to ensure smooth care transitions between settings (hospitals, skilled nursing facilities, home, etc.)
- Participate in regular clinic meetings, pre-enrollment, and hand-off meetings
- Graduate of an Accredited School of Nursing, BSN preferred
- Unencumbered RN License
- Minimum of one (1) year of nursing experience in a clinical setting with a frail or elderly population
- Nursing knowledge and training necessary to treat frail, elderly participants and care for complicated clinical conditions preferred
Benefits of Working at WelbeHealth Apply your clinical expertise in new ways as we rapidly expand. You will have the opportunity to design the way we work in the context of an encouraging and loving environment where every person feels uniquely cared for.
- Medical insurance coverage (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- Work/life balance - we mean it! 17 days of personal time off (PTO), 12 holidays observed annually, and sick time
- 401 K savings + match
- Advancement opportunities - we’ve got a track record of hiring and promoting from within, meaning you can create your own path!
- And additional benefits
Wage base range for this role is $80,000 - $110,000 + Bonus + Equity. WelbeHealth offers competitive total rewards package that includes, 401k match, healthcare coverage and a broad range of other benefits. Actual pay will be adjusted based on experience and other qualifications.
COVID-19 Vaccination Policy
At WelbeHealth, our mission is to unlock the full potential of our vulnerable seniors. In this spirit, please note that we have a vaccination policy for all of our employees and proof of vaccination prior to employment is required.
Our Commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
At WelbeHealth, we embrace and cherish the diversity of our team members, and we're committed to building a culture of inclusion and belonging. We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer. People seeking employment at WelbeHealth are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital or veteran status, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information or characteristics (or those of a family member), pregnancy or other status protected by applicable law.
Beware of Scams
Something looks off?