The WelbeHealth PACE program helps seniors stay in their homes and communities by providing medical care and community-based services. Our values and participant focus lead the way no matter what. The Service Advocate (Medical Scheduler) will elevate their healthcare support experience, working closely with participants and the market teams.
The Service Advocate will provide scheduling, service recovery, and general coordination of our WelbeHealth participants. The Service Advocate will collaborate with their colleagues to promote a positive experience for our participants.
Essential Job Duties:
- Be the onsite authority in scheduling for all participant services
- Coordinate across scheduling and market teams to ensure referral processing
- Facilitate seamless delivery and communication of services to meet participant need
- Daily assistance with troubleshooting and issue resolution with participants and partners
- Process STAT (immediately, without delay) order scheduling requests
- High School Diploma or Equivalency required
- 2-year degree program in Medical Assistance Accredited by the Commission on Accreditation of Allied Health Education Program (CAAHEP) or the Accrediting Bureau of Health Education Schools (ABHES)
- Two (2) years of experience as a Medical Assistant in a physician office or medical clinic, under the supervision of a medical provider
- Detail-oriented with strong organizational skills, multi-tasking, ability to track and maintain large quantities of open items at a given time
Benefits of Working at WelbeHealth: Apply your expertise in new ways as we rapidly expand. You will have the opportunity to design the way we work in the context of an encouraging and loving environment where every person feels uniquely cared for.
- Work/life balance – we mean it! 17 days of personal time off (PTO), 12 holidays observed annually, sick time
- 401 K savings + match
- Full-time 40 hours per week
- Mileage reimbursement
- Medical insurance coverage (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- And additional benefits
Salary/Wage base range for this role is $20.26 - $24.31 + Bonus + Equity. WelbeHealth offers competitive total rewards package that includes, 401k match, healthcare coverage and a broad range of other benefits. Actual pay will be adjusted based on experience and other qualifications.
COVID-19 Vaccination Policy
At WelbeHealth, our mission is to unlock the full potential of our vulnerable seniors. In this spirit, please note that we have a vaccination policy for all of our employees and proof of vaccination prior to employment is required.
Our Commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
At WelbeHealth, we embrace and cherish the diversity of our team members, and we're committed to building a culture of inclusion and belonging. We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer. People seeking employment at WelbeHealth are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital or veteran status, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information or characteristics (or those of a family member), pregnancy or other status protected by applicable law.
Beware of Scams
Something looks off?