Healthcare Broker Manager
The WelbeHealth PACE program helps seniors stay in their homes and communities by providing comprehensive medical care and community-based services. It’s our mission to provide the utmost patient-focused level of care to our vulnerable senior population.
Under the direction of the Regional O&E Enrollment Manager, the Manager, Broker Relations is accountable for overseeing all available resources to help achieve sales growth within the assigned market. You will maintain and support all external agent/broker sales resources within the markets (individual Agents, Agencies, and Partners). In this role, you will also develop external market engagement and sales strategy in coordination with the Regional Outreach and Enrollment Manager.
Essential Job Duties:
- Identify and develop local preferred agents to attain WelbeHealth’s goals
- Build relationships with agent brokers to ensure continual satisfaction, training, compliance, and long-term participation with WelbeHealth
- Accept new contracts for agents by coordinating their navigation of WelbeHealth’s contracts, certifications, and training requirements
- Provide guidance for all broker training, recertification, and testing through face-to-face, individual, and group meetings, along with web-based resources.
- Organize agent Lunch & Learns with the Medi-Cal team to promote awareness of our program with brokers
- Act as a liaison between outside brokers and all internal departments, serving as a go-to concierge resource for general resolution to participant onboarding
- Hold sales events at facilities and in the community to promote WelbeHealth
- Bachelor’s degree preferred; relevant professional experience may be substituted
- Department of Insurance: Life, Accident and Health license preferred
- Minimum of five (5) years of experience working in a healthcare organization interacting with agencies and brokers
- Experienced in PC computer and Microsoft software products (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Willingness to travel to assigned locations 70% of the time
- Willingness to work a varied schedule that may include evening nights, weekends, and overtime within their assigned region
Benefits of Working at WelbeHealth: Apply your quality expertise in new ways as we rapidly expand. You will have the opportunity to design the way we work in the context of an encouraging and loving environment where every person feels uniquely cared for.
- Medical insurance coverage (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- Work/life balance – we mean it! 17 days of personal time off (PTO), 12 holidays observed annually, sick time
- Advancement opportunities - We’ve got a track record of hiring and promoting from within, meaning you can create your own path!
- And additional benefit
Salary/Wage base range for this role is $75,753.60 - $94,702.40 + Bonus + Equity. WelbeHealth offers competitive total rewards package that includes, 401k match, healthcare coverage and a broad range of other benefits. Actual pay will be adjusted based on experience and other qualifications.
COVID-19 Vaccination Policy
At WelbeHealth, our mission is to unlock the full potential of our vulnerable seniors. In this spirit, please note that we have a vaccination policy for all of our employees and proof of vaccination prior to employment is required.
Our Commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
At WelbeHealth, we embrace and cherish the diversity of our team members, and we're committed to building a culture of inclusion and belonging. We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer. People seeking employment at WelbeHealth are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital or veteran status, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information or characteristics (or those of a family member), pregnancy or other status protected by applicable law.
Beware of Scams
Something looks off?