At WelbeHealth, each participant of our program is guided by our interdisciplinary team (IDT) - composed of clinical and non-clinical members who work cohesively to provide quality comprehensive primary care and social services for frail seniors to keep them living safely in the community. Our values and participant focus lead the way no matter what. The WelbeHealth Social Worker acts as an integral part of the IDT team to help our participants achieve their full potential.
Reporting to the Social Work Manager, the Social Worker maintains a caseload of participants working in close coordination with the IDT. In addition to delivering standard social work services such as psychosocial assessments, care planning, counseling and case management, the Social Worker functions as a liaison between the participants, family members, support network and care team, as appropriate.
Essential Job Duties:
- Conduct Social Work assessments to determine the psychosocial needs, preferences and goals of the participants and actively participate in IDT meetings to develop participant care plans
- Deliver and document social work interventions as agreed upon in the participants’ care plans including but not limited to arranging necessary resources and services, assisting with care transitions, providing individual as well as group counseling and case management
- Work with the primary care physician and other members of the care team to guide smooth care transitions between settings (e.g., hospitals, skilled nursing facilities, home, etc.)
- Initiate, coordinate and facilitate care conference meetings to ensure the highest level of care coordination among other care team members, participants, and other people within the participants’ support network (family, informal caregivers etc.)
- Provide discharge planning when participants disenroll from the program
- Master’s Degree in Social Work (MSW) required
- Minimum of one (1) year of experience with a frail or elderly population
- Previous experience coordinating and facilitating care conference meetings
- Previous experience assisting people with behavioral health & substance abuse issues, preferred
Benefits of Working at WelbeHealth Apply your clinical expertise in new ways as we rapidly expand. You will have the opportunity to design the way we work in the context of an encouraging and loving environment where every person feels uniquely cared for.
- Medical insurance coverage (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- Work/life balance – we mean it! 17 days of personal time off (PTO), 12 holidays observed annually, and sick time
- Advancement opportunities - we’ve got a track record of hiring and promoting from within, meaning you can create your own path!
- And additional benefits
Salary/Wage base range for this role is $68,868.80 - $86,091.64 + Bonus + Equity. WelbeHealth offers competitive total rewards package that includes, 401k match, healthcare coverage and a broad range of other benefits. Actual pay will be adjusted based on experience and other qualifications.
COVID-19 Vaccination Policy
At WelbeHealth, our mission is to unlock the full potential of our vulnerable seniors. In this spirit, please note that we have a vaccination policy for all of our employees and proof of vaccination prior to employment is required.
Our Commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
At WelbeHealth, we embrace and cherish the diversity of our team members, and we're committed to building a culture of inclusion and belonging. We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer. People seeking employment at WelbeHealth are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital or veteran status, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information or characteristics (or those of a family member), pregnancy or other status protected by applicable law.
Beware of Scams
Something looks off?