Healthcare Sales Director
The WelbeHealth PACE program helps seniors stay in their homes and communities by providing comprehensive medical care and community-based services. It’s our mission to provide the utmost patient-focused level of care to our vulnerable senior population.
As a member of the leadership team, the Marketing Outreach & Enrollment Director guides the WelbeHealth Outreach and Enrollment Team, and facilitates collaborative relationships across WelbeHealth, with the interdisciplinary team (IDT), and with external stakeholders to promote WelbeHealth’s values, culture, and mission.
Essential Job Duties:
- Meet WelbeHealth’s gross and net census growth goals
- Direct and coordinate all marketing, outreach, and community engagement activities
- Direct and coordinate all intake and enrollment processes, including implementing process improvements to drive efficiency and conversion
- Track, oversee, and report on team performance, including meeting/exceeding goals for leads, home visits, enrollments, eligibility statuses, and proper use of Salesforce on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis
- Establish strategies and maintain relationships with referral sources, including senior housing, physician groups, hospitals, post-acute facilities, and community organizations within their WelbeHealth market
- Maintain WelbeHealth’s working relationship with DHCS to ensure seamless enrollment workflow, adhere to timelines, and ensure compliance with DHCS and CMS guidelines and policies
- Develop department budget and direct performance to budget
- Collaborate with executive teams to report on key metrics and proactively address problems
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field preferred; an additional five (5) years of relevant management experience may be substituted
- Minimum of five (5) years of supervisory experience with at least two (2) years in senior healthcare services growth/enrollment preferred
- Strong knowledge and experience with Salesforce and Microsoft Office
- Experience leading in a data-driven organization, leveraging reports and data to prioritize and oversee people and projects
Benefits of Working at WelbeHealth: Apply your quality expertise in new ways as we rapidly expand. You will have the opportunity to design the way we work in the context of an encouraging and loving environment where every person feels uniquely cared for.
- Medical insurance coverage (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- Work/life balance – we mean it! 17 days of personal time off (PTO), 12 holidays observed annually, sick time
- Advancement opportunities - We’ve got a track record of hiring and promoting from within, meaning you can create your own path!
- And additional benefits
Salary/Wage base range for this role is $122,012.80 - $152,526.40 + Bonus + Equity. WelbeHealth offers competitive total rewards package that includes, 401k match, healthcare coverage and a broad range of other benefits. Actual pay will be adjusted based on experience and other qualifications.
COVID-19 Vaccination Policy
At WelbeHealth, our mission is to unlock the full potential of our vulnerable seniors. In this spirit, please note that we have a vaccination policy for all of our employees and proof of vaccination prior to employment is required.
Our Commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
At WelbeHealth, we embrace and cherish the diversity of our team members, and we're committed to building a culture of inclusion and belonging. We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer. People seeking employment at WelbeHealth are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital or veteran status, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information or characteristics (or those of a family member), pregnancy or other status protected by applicable law.
Beware of Scams
Something looks off?