The WelbeHealth PACE program helps seniors stay in their homes and communities by providing medical care and community-based services. We like to do things a little differently, going the extra mile and making a difference in our participants’ lives. The WelbeHealth Transportation Dispatcher coordinates all the transportation services provided to participants and potential enrollees. The Transportation Dispatcher also oversees vehicle safety.
Essential Job Duties:
- Oversee the scheduling of transportation services and ensure both maximum efficiency and high customer satisfaction
- Effectively communicate with the drivers on route changes and updates throughout the day to ensure timeliness for participants’ appointments
- Effectively route participants daily for internal and external appointments, ensuring that participants are on time and driver schedules support appropriate breaks and lunches
- Provide timely documentation in the medical record for participants that cancel or are considered no shows, and communicate any missed appointments or cancelations with the clinic team
- High School Diploma or Equivalency required
- Current Valid Class A, B, or C Driver’s License in state of employment
- Copy of most recent vehicle insurance required
- Must have a driver’s license for at least five (5) years with no more than one (1) moving violation or one (1) at-fault accident in the last three (3) years
- Minimum of four (4) years of experience working in a public/private transportation setting
- Minimum of two (2) years of experience in working in the dispatcher setting within your market area
Benefits of Working at WelbeHealth: Apply your transportation expertise in new ways as we rapidly expand. You will have the opportunity to design the way we work in the context of an encouraging and loving environment where every person feels uniquely cared for.
- Standard business working hours
- Medical insurance coverage (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- Work/Life Balance – we mean it! 17 days of personal time off (PTO), 12 holidays observed annually, and sick time
- Bonus eligibility – your hard work translates to more money in your pocket
- And additional benefits
Salary/Wage base range for this role is $21.27 - $25.53 + Bonus + Equity. WelbeHealth offers competitive total rewards package that includes, 401k match, healthcare coverage and a broad range of other benefits. Actual pay will be adjusted based on experience and other qualifications.
COVID-19 Vaccination Policy
At WelbeHealth, our mission is to unlock the full potential of our vulnerable seniors. In this spirit, please note that we have a vaccination policy for all of our employees and proof of vaccination prior to employment is required.
Our Commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
At WelbeHealth, we embrace and cherish the diversity of our team members, and we're committed to building a culture of inclusion and belonging. We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer. People seeking employment at WelbeHealth are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital or veteran status, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information or characteristics (or those of a family member), pregnancy or other status protected by applicable law.
Beware of Scams
Something looks off?