Case Manager RN
The WelbeHealth PACE program helps seniors stay in their homes and communities by providing comprehensive medical care and community-based services. It’s our mission to provide the utmost patient-focused level of care to our vulnerable senior population, and the Registered Nurse (RN) Case Manager directly guides this care as a primary voice on the interdisciplinary team (IDT).
Reporting to the Clinic Manager, the RN Case Manager delivers and oversees all aspects of participant care, including conducting required PACE assessments, developing and following personalized participant care plans, and supporting transitions of care coordination.
Essential Job Duties:
- Conduct clinic nursing assessments to determine the nursing care needs, preferences and goals of the participants and actively participate in IDT meetings to develop participant care plans
- Deliver and document nursing interventions as agreed upon in the participants’ care plans including but not limited to maintaining a healthy and safe environment, promptly and accurately responding to physician orders, and correctly administering medications
- Work with the WelbeHealth PACE Physician and other members of the IDT to coordinate participant care needs
- Develop a plan of care based on the nursing process, which incorporates the plans of other disciplines and continuing care needs, and includes the patient and family in developing or revising the plan of care
- Instruct the participant, family, and caregivers regarding the disease process, self-care techniques, and prevention strategies
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing; Bachelor of Science (BSN) preferred
- Unencumbered California (RN) License
- Current Basic Life Support (BLS)/First Aide Certification required
- Two (2) years of nursing experience in a clinical setting with a frail or elderly population, preferred
Benefits of Working at WelbeHealth Apply your case management expertise in new ways as we rapidly expand. You will have the opportunity to design the way we work in the context of an encouraging and loving environment where every person feels uniquely cared for.
- Medical insurance coverage (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- Work/life balance – we mean it! 17 days of personal time off (PTO), 12 holidays observed annually, sick time
- Advancement opportunities - We’ve got a track record of hiring and promoting from within, meaning you can create your own path!
- And additional benefits
Salary/Wage base range for this role is $44.07 - $55.09 + Bonus + Equity. WelbeHealth offers competitive total rewards package that includes, 401k match, healthcare coverage and a broad range of other benefits. Actual pay will be adjusted based on experience and other qualifications.
COVID-19 Vaccination Policy
At WelbeHealth, our mission is to unlock the full potential of our vulnerable seniors. In this spirit, please note that we have a vaccination policy for all of our employees and proof of vaccination prior to employment is required.
Our Commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
At WelbeHealth, we embrace and cherish the diversity of our team members, and we're committed to building a culture of inclusion and belonging. We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer. People seeking employment at WelbeHealth are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital or veteran status, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information or characteristics (or those of a family member), pregnancy or other status protected by applicable law.
Beware of Scams
Something looks off?