Join one of the nation’s leading and most impactful health care performance improvement companies. Over the years, Health Catalyst has achieved and documented clinical, operational, and financial improvements for many of the nation’s leading healthcare organizations. We are also increasingly serving international markets. Our mission is to be the catalyst for massive, measurable, data-informed healthcare improvement through:
Data: integrate data in a flexible, open & scalable platform to power healthcare’s digital transformation
Analytics: deliver analytic applications & services that generate insight on how to measurably improve
Expertise: provide clinical, financial & operational experts who enable & accelerate improvement
Engagement: attract, develop and retain world-class team members by being a best place to work
Role: Cloud Network Engineer
Team: KPI Ninja
Location: US, Remote
Travel: <5%, US
Join our World-Class team:
We are seeking a highly skilled Cloud Network Engineer to join our team. The successful candidate will be responsible for designing, deploying, and maintaining cloud network infrastructure to support our company’s operations.
- Design and implement cloud network architecture for the company’s infrastructure in AWS, Azure, or Google Cloud Platform.
- Configure and maintain virtual private networks (VPNs), firewalls, load balancers, and other network infrastructure components in the cloud environment.
- Work with DevOps engineers and software development teams to optimize network performance and troubleshoot issues.
- Implement security best practices and ensure compliance with industry standards (such as PCI, HIPAA, and GDPR)
- Create and maintain network documentation, including network diagrams, procedures, and standards.
- Monitor network performance and proactively identify and resolve issues to ensure high availability and reliability.
- Participate in on-call rotation for network-related incidents and support.
What you bring:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field.
- 2+ years of experience in cloud network engineering or a related field.
- Experience with public cloud platforms (AWS, Azure, or Google Cloud Platform) and related network services.
- Knowledge of networking protocols (TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP, etc.) and network security (firewalls, VPNs, etc.)
- Understanding of DevOps methodologies and experience working in an agile development environment.
- Ability to communicate effectively with technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Strong problem-solving skills and attention to detail.
- Experience with automation tools (e.g., Terraform, Ansible, CloudFormation) is a plus.
- Professional certifications, such as CCNA, CCNP, AWS Certified Network Specialty, or Azure Network Engineer Associate is a plus.
The above statements describe the general nature and level of work being performed in this job function. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, and indeed additional responsibilities may be assigned by Health Catalyst.
Studies show that candidates from underrepresented groups are less likely to apply for roles if they don’t have 100% of the qualifications shown in the job posting. While each of our roles have core requirements, please thoughtfully consider your skills and experience and decide if you are interested in the position. If you feel you may be a good fit for the role, even if you don’t meet all of the qualifications, we hope you will apply. If you feel you are lacking the core requirements for this position, we encourage you to continue exploring our careers page for other roles for which you may be a better fit.
At Health Catalyst, we appreciate the opportunity to benefit from the diverse backgrounds and experiences of others. Because of our deep commitment to respect every individual, Health Catalyst is an equal opportunity employer.