Java / Integrations Eng
Join one of the nation’s leading and most impactful health care performance improvement companies. Over the years, Health Catalyst has achieved and documented clinical, operational, and financial improvements for many of the nation’s leading healthcare organizations. We are also increasingly serving international markets. Our mission is to be the catalyst for massive, measurable, data-informed healthcare improvement through:
Data: integrate data in a flexible, open & scalable platform to power healthcare’s digital transformation
Analytics: deliver analytic applications & services that generate insight on how to measurably improve
Expertise: provide clinical, financial & operational experts who enable & accelerate improvement
Engagement: attract, develop and retain world-class team members by being a best place to work
Role: Java Engineer / Integrations Engineer
Team: KPI Ninja
We are seeking experienced and highly skilled Java Engineer / Integrations Engineer prospects who
exhibit a strong background in Java as well as possesses the capability to design, implement & maintain
software integrations between various AWS components.
What you'll own in this role:
- Study system requirements, design & develop scalable, language agnostic solutions that can be integrated seamlessly with other components of a preexisting pipeline built on AWS.
- Work on the maintenance & evolution of in-house Java based solutions.
- Writing clean & modular code that adheres to coding standards & best practices.
- Communicating with both technical & non-technical teams to ensure seamless data exchange between platforms.
- Work closely with cross-functional teams, project managers & business specialists to ensure integration requirements are well defined & met.
- Conducting benchmarking evaluation & performance tuning of integrations to obtain optimal performance, reliability & fault-tolerance.
What you'll bring to this role:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a related field.
- 3+ years of experience in designing, deploying, and maintaining software solutions.
- Strong fundamentals of Java programming & experience with frameworks such as Spring, Hibernate.
- Understanding of event directed architecture.
- Experience with integration technologies and tools such as REST APIs, SOAP, XML, JSON, ETL, middleware, and messaging protocols.
- Experience with AWS components.
- Excellent problem-solving and rational skills.
- Excellent Coaching, communication, and collaboration skills.
If you take pride in designing & developing scalable solutions that brag a capability to handle huge
volumes of data with high tolerance thresholds, we want to hear from you! Apply now to join our team.
The above statements describe the general nature and level of work being performed in this job function. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, and indeed additional responsibilities may be assigned by Health Catalyst.
Studies show that candidates from underrepresented groups are less likely to apply for roles if they don’t have 100% of the qualifications shown in the job posting. While each of our roles have core requirements, please thoughtfully consider your skills and experience and decide if you are interested in the position. If you feel you may be a good fit for the role, even if you don’t meet all of the qualifications, we hope you will apply. If you feel you are lacking the core requirements for this position, we encourage you to continue exploring our careers page for other roles for which you may be a better fit.
At Health Catalyst, we appreciate the opportunity to benefit from the diverse backgrounds and experiences of others. Because of our deep commitment to respect every individual, Health Catalyst is an equal opportunity employer.