Graphic Designer III
TraceLink’s software solutions and Opus Platform help the pharmaceutical industry digitize their supply chain and enable greater compliance, visibility, and decision making. It reduces disruption to the supply of medicines to patients who need them, anywhere in the world.
Founded in 2009 with the simple mission of protecting patients, today Tracelink has 8 offices, over 800 employees and more than 1300 customers in over 60 countries around the world. Our expanding product suite continues to protect patients and now also enhances multi-enterprise collaboration through innovative new applications such as MINT.
Tracelink is recognized as an industry leader by Gartner and IDC, and for having a great company culture by Comparably.
We are looking for a designer who is highly efficient, will maintain our high standards for quality, and can take complex ideas and visualize them in an elegant and compelling way. This position is a great opportunity to contribute in a fast-paced, global environment while also having a voice in our evolving corporate identity. The ideal candidate is a brand champion who is enthusiastic, relishes challenges, recognizes that attention to details on the small projects is as important as on the big ones, and is comfortable collaborating with team members to create a wide range of collateral.
- Develop engaging collateral consistent with the TraceLink brand strategy and in accordance with brand guidelines to execute creative requests for email design, social media graphics, eBooks, presentations, website graphics, and more with a keen attention to detail and at a rapid pace to meet the heightened demands of a fast-growing, dynamic business.
- Champion visual consistency and streamline the design process across multiple platforms and channels.
- Work collaboratively with internal teams and outside partners to solve a variety of design, communication, and brand challenges.
- Collaborate with all functional areas of marketing and cross-functionally to meet project objectives and deadlines.
- Take initiative to understand business needs and marketing requirements to devise captivating design solutions for integrated marketing plans.
- Ideate, contribute to and execute robust design concepts for all internal creative briefs and think outside the brief by using past experience and industry knowledge to shape and fine tune our visual aesthetic.
- 3-5 years of graphic design experience with a strong portfolio.
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design, visual arts, or relevant field.
- Expert in Adobe Creative Suite – Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator – as well as PowerPoint. Additional Adobe apps acumen is a plus.
- A developed design background, including an understanding of the entire design process and a passion for current design trends coupled with a deep understanding of user experience.
- Honed presentation skills and communication abilities. Whether the audience is internal, conference attendees, or a client, a knack for selling the idea clearly and confidently
- Strong ability to ensure the final visual design is on-brand and delivers on strategic and business goals.
- Strong understanding of color, typography, and layout.
- Proven experience contributing to visual brand strategy.
- Ability to multi-task and shift gears within a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment, without sacrificing quality.
- Ability to collaborate, communicate and present ideas.
- Well organized with solid time/project management skills, including project management software (Asana, Monday.com, JIRA).
- Experience in technology or software a plus.
- Experience at a global company, designing with an eye towards cultural differences, also a plus.
Join our team at TraceLink and be part of a company that values innovation, teamwork, and continuous growth. Apply now and contribute to shaping the future of the life sciences, pharmaceutical and healthcare supply chain landscape.
TraceLink is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and experiences.