Global Learning & Development Specialist
TraceLink’s software solutions and Opus Platform help the pharmaceutical industry digitize their supply chain and enable greater compliance, visibility, and decision making. It reduces disruption to the supply of medicines to patients who need them, anywhere in the world.
Founded in 2009 with the simple mission of protecting patients, today Tracelink has 8 offices, over 800 employees and more than 1300 customers in over 60 countries around the world. Our expanding product suite continues to protect patients and now also enhances multi-enterprise collaboration through innovative new applications such as MINT.
Tracelink is recognized as an industry leader by Gartner and IDC, and for having a great company culture by Comparably.
TraceLink is looking for a specialist to be part of a dynamic and growing HR Team! This person will have dual responsibilities towards the Learning & Development function, as well as support HR Operations activities. We delivered Skills Training and Management training to over 450+ people in 2022, more than 650+ employees in 2023, and are looking to expand even further in the coming years! Come be part of our growing company and HR Team!
L&OD On-site support for Pune & Mumbai
- Act as a key point of contact for all professional and leadership development requests from our APAC locations including Pune, Mumbai and Singapore.
- Creating content to facilitate based on requests and subject matter
- Facilitating content that is in-house
- Screening and acting as a main point of contact for any vendor-facilitated training
- Admin access for maintenance of Workday Learning LMS.
- Updating Course detail
- Adding new course offerings
- Being a first-line of support for subject matter experts from across the business with elevated access when they want to post / share content.
- Creating and highlighting learning paths based on E-Learning content from Go1
- Includes admin support for QuestionMark testing platform*
- Admin access for SurveyMonkey
- Support the team in the creation and distribution of surveys as needed
- Report out on survey results to their respective owners / subject-matter experts
- Act as support for Peakon (employee engagement) system including the frequency of survey being distributed and managing the number of questions each survey round.
- Shared ownership of the Annual Performance Management process conducted through Workday.
- Support of any and all internal employee communications as it relates to HR and L&D activities.
Ownership of Intranet Page & Workday Help
- Administration of multiple pages for our PeopleLink (intranet) page and Workday Help.
- Working with the owners for each page and making regular updates based on changes in the organization, upcoming events, and other important announcements.
HR Administration & Workday support
- Support the onboarding process as required, which may include connecting with new hires over email, ensuring documents are completed in line with requirements in a timely manner, keeping the team up to date on progress. Accurately input into Workday as required to support employee lifecycle
- Provide leaver documentation
- Support transition of HR policy and information content to Workday and update self-service knowledge bank
- Manage reference & other letter requests
- Add employee documentation to workday to transition to paperless files and keep updated as needed
- Add hoc requests as needed (e.g. send out compliance forms)
- Prior experience with Workday
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Strong skill with PowerPoint, Microsoft Word and Adobe
- At least 2+ years facilitating or presenting in a training capacity
- Strong ability to manage and report on data
- High level of initiative and attention to detail
- Ability to work efficiently to meet demanding deadlines in a fast‐paced environment
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks and execute them independently
- Customer-focused attitude, with high level of professionalism and discretion