Manager, Customer Service
TraceLink’s software solutions and Opus Platform help the pharmaceutical industry digitize their supply chain and enable greater compliance, visibility, and decision making. It reduces disruption to the supply of medicines to patients who need them, anywhere in the world.
Founded in 2009 with the simple mission of protecting patients, today Tracelink has 8 offices, over 800 employees and more than 1300 customers in over 60 countries around the world. Our expanding product suite continues to protect patients and now also enhances multi-enterprise collaboration through innovative new applications such as MINT.
Tracelink is recognized as an industry leader by Gartner and IDC, and for having a great company culture by Comparably.
This role requires a unique combination of supervising and coaching a global team, problem solving and problem handling, administration, and interpersonal skills to be successful. The target candidate will have experience working with web applications, monitoring and processing error exceptions, managing customer data, and troubleshooting and solving customer issues.
- Sets productivity targets for team members, monitors results daily and communicates progress weekly
- Reviews daily, weekly and monthly reports to ensure top performers are identified and recognized
- Monitors business level reports daily, weekly and monthly to ensure alignment of team with departmental opportunities
- Ensures team members are meeting productivity goals
- Selects new Technical Support Executives (TSEx) including reviewing applications and conducting interviews
- Monitor handling, routing, and resolution of incoming customer issues in a timely basis
- Oversees associate performance evaluations, development and/or coaching and counseling process
- Provides monitoring and feedback to team members including side-by-side monitoring, silent monitoring and recorded call review
- Manages the new hire onboarding training and continuing education for CSR’s
- Provide feedback on issues that are commonly occurring
- Interact with customers and the TraceLink Customer Success teams to ensure the highest level of customer satisfaction
- Work different shifts to understand team's experience
- Detail oriented, excellent listening skills, patience and ability to handle a fast-paced work environment
- Must be able to set priorities and manage time effectively
- Strong, customer-friendly communication, attitude, and passion
- Ability to examine issues both strategically and tactically
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of variables
- Ability to take initiative to complete tasks and solve problems
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to build positive working relationships
- Can do, get it done attitude
- College degree
- 3-5 years working experience in a customer service/support environment
- Previous experience working in the United States or working for a US based company desired
- Supervisory/Management experience a plus