SDET III (API Testing)
TraceLink’s software solutions and Opus Platform help the pharmaceutical industry digitize their supply chain and enable greater compliance, visibility, and decision making. It reduces disruption to the supply of medicines to patients who need them, anywhere in the world.
Founded in 2009 with the simple mission of protecting patients, today Tracelink has 8 offices, over 800 employees and more than 1300 customers in over 60 countries around the world. Our expanding product suite continues to protect patients and now also enhances multi-enterprise collaboration through innovative new applications such as MINT.
Tracelink is recognized as an industry leader by Gartner and IDC, and for having a great company culture by Comparably.
Digital information sharing is the future of medicine. TraceLink is building the first ever cloud-based network and application platform that helps our global customers share crucial business information while collaborating on manufacturing and distributing billions of medical products worldwide.
Who you are:
Tracelink is looking for talented full-time software engineers to build products at one of the fastest growing companies in the Pune area. If you’re self motivated, intellectually curious and motivated by designing and developing innovative products for global organizations, you could be a good fit for our team.
The Software Development Engineer in Test assists in building and executing automated tests for the Company's software products. The SDET will build testing tools to enable automated testing of the TraceLink platform and application.
- Build and execute tests on the Tracelink platform and application.
- Build and deploy services for automated testing of the Tracelink platform persistent store.
- Execute performance tests on a Distributed Persistent Data store
- Create testing tools that can simulate real-world transaction volumes.
- Provide high-level analysis to apply appropriate technologies and architecture to solve conceptual problems
- Stay curious, build Innovative solution to new age technical issues
- Influence designs and decision with supporting data
- Work closely with engineers building the core Tracelink product to ensure that testability concerns are factored into the design of the product.
- Extend and maintain automation frameworks to enhance Test coverage
- Prepare and present clear reports on defect findings that allow developers to reproduce problems and allow the Quality Engineering team to verify that fixes are complete quickly and accurately.
- Programmatically interface testing tools with the TraceLink platform and application.
- Work closely with engineers building the core TraceLink product to ensure that testability concerns are factored into the design of the product.
- Research and remain informed of new technology and tools, and how such technologies could be applied at Tracelink.
Candidates must possess the following skills and traits:
- Bachelor's degree or foreign equivalent in computer science, software engineering, mechanical engineering, or related discipline.
- 5 years of progressive, post-baccalaureate experience in a test automation engineering role involving programmatic interaction with a system under test.
- Experience with testing backend systems such as No SQL
- Experience utilizing Java, Eclipse, Ant or Maven, Unix, and an automated unit test framework, such as TestNG.
- Experience developing against web-services and Web-based APIs.
- Experience developing and executing formal test plans, data sets, and test configurations for assigned feature areas.
Helpful skills and experience:
- Familiarity with the concepts involved in running cloud-based applications on platforms such as Amazon Web Services