TraceLink’s software solutions and Opus Platform help the pharmaceutical industry digitize their supply chain and enable greater compliance, visibility, and decision making. It reduces disruption to the supply of medicines to patients who need them, anywhere in the world.
Founded in 2009 with the simple mission of protecting patients, today Tracelink has 8 offices, over 800 employees and more than 1300 customers in over 60 countries around the world. Our expanding product suite continues to protect patients and now also enhances multi-enterprise collaboration through innovative new applications such as MINT.
Tracelink is recognized as an industry leader by Gartner and IDC, and for having a great company culture by Comparably.
TraceLink has built the world's largest cloud-based network dedicated to protecting patients, ensuring compliance and growing profits across global life sciences. Over 1,200 businesses across the globe, from the largest drug manufacturers to small pharmacies, trust TraceLink to help them manufacture and deliver safe, secure medicines to the patients who need them, anywhere in the world.
The candidate will be part of the Global Solution Consultants team focused primarily on US based opportunities and must have the ability to work well independently and within a team. You will work collaboratively with the prospects/customers to ensure TraceLink’s solutions advance their business initiatives.
- Gather and assess client’s business needs, technical requirements and define appropriate solutions
- Work with the sales team to develop and support client relationships throughout the customer journey
- Prepare and give sales presentations and product demonstrations for technical, business and executive management audiences
- Perform as a subject matter expert for TraceLink’s suite of solutions
- Manage and deliver compelling product demonstrations to prospective clients.
- Conduct solutions workshops as part of the sales process
- Prepare materials and lead Solutioning workshops as part of the sales process
- Build and present the business case including ROIs and TCO
- Provide inputs to the RFP process, when required.
- Work with product management, internal services teams and external solution/services partners to optimize client value
- Provide consistent and effective communication, both internally and externally.
Skills and Requirements:
- College degree or equivalent professional experience preferred in a Solution Consulting, Sales Engineering, Business Consulting, Product Management or Business Development client facing role
- 3+ years experience in a SaaS based environment
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills and be able to present both business and technical topics to individuals at all levels of an organization
- Proven consultative and value-based selling skills and experience.
- Must have a demonstrated track record of sales achievement, technical competence and customer satisfaction
- Great team player and collaborator
- Must have exceptionally strong technical trouble-shooting and problem-solving skills.
- Familiarity with Cloud hosting architecture
- Up to 25-40% travel
- Experience within the Life Sciences, Pharma and/or Medical Device industry is highly desirable.
- Manufacturing, Supply Chain, ERP, WMS or Integration solution experience is highly desirable.