TraceLink’s software solutions and Opus Platform help the pharmaceutical industry digitize their supply chain and enable greater compliance, visibility, and decision making. It reduces disruption to the supply of medicines to patients who need them, anywhere in the world.
Founded in 2009 with the simple mission of protecting patients, today Tracelink has 8 offices, over 800 employees and more than 1300 customers in over 60 countries around the world. Our expanding product suite continues to protect patients and now also enhances multi-enterprise collaboration through innovative new applications such as MINT.
Tracelink is recognized as an industry leader by Gartner and IDC, and for having a great company culture by Comparably.
Platform Services Architect for Cloud-Based Applications at TraceLink
Join the TraceLink team as a full-time Platform Services Architect and make a real-world impact by enhancing our cloud-based solutions for the pharmaceutical supply chain. If you’re driven, skilled in cloud architecture, and passionate about combating counterfeit drugs, we'd love to hear from you.
Reporting to the VP of Platform Architecture, your focus will be on designing and guiding the technical aspects of our platform.
What You'll Do
- Craft and convey high-level designs vital to TraceLink’s SaaS offering in the pharma supply chain.
- Create a toolkit of application services and libraries for high-volume cloud apps.
- Optimize designs for our distributed, cloud-native architecture.
- Offer technical direction to both platform and application development teams.
- Lead in architecture thought, making our developers more efficient.
- Analyze and review high-level design choices, aligning them with performance metrics.
- Occasionally code to improve application functionalities.
- Stay updated on new tech and recommend how to integrate it into TraceLink.
- Contribute to the Platform Architecture team, providing input across various product areas.
Skills & Requirements
- 10+ years in software development.
- 3+ years in an architectural role with diverse tech stacks.
- Experience in microservice-based application design.
- Prior work on enterprise business applications.
- Strong knowledge of cloud platforms like AWS.
- Skill in designing APIs.
- A bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related field.
- The ability to thrive in a fast-paced setting.
It Would Be Great If You Also Have:
- Experience with Agile development.
- Background in Enterprise Software like Supply Chain, ERP, or Manufacturing.
- Industry experience in pharmaceuticals.
- Familiarity with reactive system frameworks like vertx.io, Akka, or Ratpack.