Onboarding Consultant I, Menu
Toast is driven by building the restaurant platform that helps restaurants adapt, take control, and get back to what they do best: building the businesses they love.
The Menu Onboarding Consultant works closely with the POS Onboarding Consultants and is dedicated to building, reviewing, and configuring customer menus to ensure our customers are ready for go live and ongoing success. As an Onboarding Consultant, Toast’s way of saying an “Implementation Specialist”, you serve as the customer’s menu relationship manager & point of contact from the time that the account purchases Toast, through the onboarding phase of the customer journey. You are expected to work autonomously under an Onboarding Manager to achieve monthly activation goals, prioritize work based on customer need and Toast requirements and deliver high quality customer interactions. To thrive as a Menu Onboarding Consultant at Toast, you are flexible, motivated by aggressive growth goals, and excel in ambiguous environments!
About this roll*:
- Leverage your Toast product knowledge and project management skills to partner with restaurant owners during the Go-Live phase, and build out onboarding plans that will produce a high quality implementation experience within timeline and budget.
- Create best practices for managing daily restaurant operations by enabling restaurant owners and staff to utilize Toast - this includes management of labor and food costs, table turn time and guest relationships.
- Responsible for consulting with clients to determine configuration needs prior to go-live and communicate any unique needs to the project resources.
- Perform onboarding configurations remotely while documenting the go-live process, observe Toast best practices as well as document any deviations from best practices that were identified during the design phase of the project.
- Leverage the Toast product configured to their business and workflow with a focus on operational efficiencies that positively impact the guest and staff experience.
- Manage several onboarding engagements simultaneously, including large books of onboarding business at one time (~40-60 customers).
Do you have the right ingredients*?
- 3 + years of experience in a role responsible for customer satisfaction and business operations.
- Success operating independently and navigating competing priorities in a constantly changing environment.
- Proven track record of success in meeting and exceeding goals.
- Excellent communication, organizational, and influencing skills.
Special Sauce* (Non-essential Skills/Nice to Haves)
- 1+ years of experience using a POS (Point of Sale) software, ideally in the service industry.
- Experience with Salesforce CRM.
- Experience working in the tech industry or for a SAAS company .
- Training, teaching, or development experience.
Our Spread* of Total Rewards
We strive to provide competitive compensation and benefits programs that help to attract, retain, and motivate the best and brightest people in our industry. Our total rewards package goes beyond great earnings potential and provides the means to a healthy lifestyle with the flexibility to meet Toasters’ changing needs. Learn more about our benefits at https://careers.toasttab.com/toast-benefits.
*Bread puns encouraged but not required
We are Toasters
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion is Baked into our Recipe for Success.
At Toast our employees are our secret ingredient. When they are powered to succeed, Toast succeeds.
The restaurant industry is one of the most diverse industries. We embrace and are excited by this diversity, believing that only through authenticity, inclusivity, high standards of respect and trust, and leading with humility will we be able to achieve our goals.
Baking inclusive principles into our company and diversity into our design provides equitable opportunities for all and enhances our ability to be first in class in all aspects of our industry.
Bready* to make a change? Apply today!
Toast is committed to creating an accessible and inclusive hiring process. As part of this commitment, we strive to provide reasonable accommodations for persons with disabilities to enable them to access the hiring process. If you need an accommodation to access the job application or interview process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.