Customer Care Advisor (6 PM - 3 AM IST)
Toast is driven by building the restaurant platform that helps restaurants adapt, take control, and get back to what they do best: building the businesses they love.
This individual will be responsible for critical tasks to support the fulfillment of Toast equipment delivering exceptional service to live Toast customers with varying complexity, size, and visibility. This role will provide direct operational support and oversight to critical, high-growth regions of the account management / Restaurant Success function. This person will work with Customer Care,Restaurant Success, Services, and other divisions to help provide an exceptional customer experience across the Toast product suite after the sales cycle is closed. This person will be responsible for critical tasks which impact customers’ partnerships with their Customer Success counterparts in areas that reflect revenue retention and creation, issue handling, and case triage.
About this roll* (Responsibilities)
- Overseeing customer inquiries related to customer orders via email and Salesforce tickets
- Support various teams in Customer Success through the prompt and thorough completion of assigned daily tasks.
- Own the workflow of reviewing and processing Return Merchandise Agreements (RMAs) that get submitted from various departments
- Help customers by completing the process required to ship order new hardware, replace existing hardware, and order software using Docusign
- Assist with sending return labels, generating gift card blocks and creating Return Merchandise Authorizations (RMA) credit memos
- Providing clear and courteous information with a helpful and understanding approach to customer or internal requests
- Collaborating closely with various teams and departments to ensure an exceptional customer experience
- Dedicated to ongoing improvement through active involvement in initiatives to enhance customer programs and experiences
Do you have the right ingredients*? (Requirements)
- 3-5 years in a customer-oriented service function
- Excellent problem solving, critical thinking, organization and communication skills
- A strong desire to constantly want to improve what we do and how we do it
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills
- Experience in using Salesforce
- Strong abilities in teamwork, communication, and collaboration for effective interaction with colleagues and customers
- Easily adapting to a dynamic, fast-paced setting
- Detail obsessed and a willingness to handle various tasks while ensuring efficiency
*Your work timings will be from 6 PM to 3 AM IST.
We are Toasters
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion is Baked into our Recipe for Success.
At Toast our employees are our secret ingredient. When they are powered to succeed, Toast succeeds.
The restaurant industry is one of the most diverse industries. We embrace and are excited by this diversity, believing that only through authenticity, inclusivity, high standards of respect and trust, and leading with humility will we be able to achieve our goals.
Baking inclusive principles into our company and diversity into our design provides equitable opportunities for all and enhances our ability to be first in class in all aspects of our industry.
Bready* to make a change? Apply today!
Toast is committed to creating an accessible and inclusive hiring process. As part of this commitment, we strive to provide reasonable accommodations for persons with disabilities to enable them to access the hiring process. If you need an accommodation to access the job application or interview process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.