Customer Care Manager
Toast is driven by building the restaurant platform that helps restaurants adapt, take control, and get back to what they do best: building the businesses they love.
Schedule will be either -
Monday - Friday, 7:30a - 4:30p CST
Sunday - Thursday, 12:30p - 9:30p CST
Managers work hybrid, splitting their time between the Toast offices and working remotely.
Bready* to make a change?
As a Customer Care Manager, you will actively manage a team of agents for the Payments campaign. You are responsible for the productivity and the well-being of the members of the Customer Care Team in our Omaha, Nebraska office and will act as a Subject Matter Expert for Operations. You will oversee the customer journey for those experiencing Toast Payments issues throughout the care experience, while working with cross-functional Internal teams such as Restaurant Success, Sales, and Onboarding to create process and support guidelines. To thrive as a Customer Care Manager at Toast, you are resilient, motivated to coach a team on delivering high quality customer interactions, and excel in ambiguous environments.
About this roll* (Responsibilities)
- Manage and coach a team of agents while monitoring their attendance and schedule adherence throughout the day
- Provide coaching and feedback to all agents through the Quality Assurance process or through One on One sessions to improve their effectiveness for Customer Support
- Train and develop members of the team on process, technical troubleshooting, and new product knowledge
- Maintain open communication with agents regarding their concerns and ideas, relaying to others as appropriate
- Communicate and influence new ideas for improvement with a solutions oriented mindset
- Assist agents with challenging customer contacts and facilitate Supervisor Calls through escalations
Do you have the right ingredients*? (Requirements)
- 3+ years of experience performance managing and coaching, for instance a Team Lead or Manager
- 4+ years of experience in a role responsible for customer satisfaction and championing the customer experience
- Success operating independently and navigating competing priorities in a constantly changing environment
- Experience solving complex customer issues with a sense of urgency and professionalism
Special Sauce* (Non-essential Skills/Nice to Haves)
- Experience answering incoming phone calls and ticketing systems
- Experience working in the tech industry or for a SaaS company
- Open to schedules that may include weekends, holidays and nights
Our Spread* of Total Rewards
We strive to provide competitive compensation and benefits programs that help to attract, retain, and motivate the best and brightest people in our industry. Our total rewards package goes beyond great earnings potential and provides the means to a healthy lifestyle with the flexibility to meet Toasters’ changing needs. Learn more about our benefits at https://careers.toasttab.com/toast-benefits.
*Bread puns encouraged but not required
We are Toasters
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion is Baked into our Recipe for Success.
At Toast our employees are our secret ingredient. When they are powered to succeed, Toast succeeds.
The restaurant industry is one of the most diverse industries. We embrace and are excited by this diversity, believing that only through authenticity, inclusivity, high standards of respect and trust, and leading with humility will we be able to achieve our goals.
Baking inclusive principles into our company and diversity into our design provides equitable opportunities for all and enhances our ability to be first in class in all aspects of our industry.
Bready* to make a change? Apply today!
Toast is committed to creating an accessible and inclusive hiring process. As part of this commitment, we strive to provide reasonable accommodations for persons with disabilities to enable them to access the hiring process. If you need an accommodation to access the job application or interview process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.