Toast is driven by building the restaurant platform that helps restaurants adapt, take control,
and get back to what they do best: building the businesses they love.
Toast is an industry leader, and we know that at the core of our success are our Toasters
providing world-class experiences. Our Chat Consultants are driven with purpose
to resolve solutions and act as Toast experts to help Toast’s customers thrive! Care
consultants work as one team to answer incoming customer questions from multiple
channels including chat & email.
You will need to be hungry for learning everything, ’Toasty,”
to showcase how our rapidly expanding software suite is better together!
About this roll*
● Advocate for Toast customers by always being ready to answer incoming chats, and
● Purposefully expand your knowledge of Toast’s Supplier & Accountant product on a
weekly basis through professional development time, trainings, knowledge base
articles and the experience gained from performing the roll
● Independently problem-solve with consistency; in this front-line role it is your
responsibility to craft accurate outcomes that make Toast customers time and
satisfaction the priority.
● Master the art of probing questions with Toast resources to assess and resolve
customer needs that keep restaurants happily running Toast.
● Embrace a hospitality mindset that makes Toast Customer Care a differentiator of
service in the industry.
● Engage with the roll by executing a recipe for success. Being on time, ready to deliver
and finishing the dish for our customers every single time.
● Key performance indicators you’ll be measured against include Attendance,
Adherence, First time Resolution, Average Handle Time, Customer Satisfaction and
● Lead with your voice to benefit customers, your peers, Toast, and commit yourself to a
career of growth.
Do you have the right ingredients*?
● 3 to 8 years of expertise in championing the customer experience in constantly
evolving ways which primarily includes incoming chats but may include emails.
● Open to schedules that may include weekends and holidays.
● Technically savvy individual who can perform their work.
● Multi-tasking is required to excel and includes taking notes in-real time, navigating
multiple databases, investigating, working on multiple screens, chatting to the
customer and collaborating with peers in a time-conscious results-driven workflow.
● Empathizer-in-chief who takes ownership of the customer journey to de-escalate and
empower customer outcomes.
● Comfortable with a constantly evolving, fast-paced environment, and requiring
Toasters to operate with great judgment making skills.
● Demonstrating to customers how Toast products work better together and providing
insights which features & services could be game changers for how they optimize their
● Stays curious, gets involved, and is willing to ask + give help in their journey at Toast
Our Spread of Total Rewards
● Earned, casual & Sick leaves.
● Floater Holidays
● Professional Development Reimbursement Program
● Various peer and company recognition programs
● Medical Insurance, Accidental & Term Life Insurance
*Bread puns encouraged but not required
We are Toasters
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion is Baked into our Recipe for Success.
At Toast our employees are our secret ingredient. When they are powered to succeed, Toast succeeds.
The restaurant industry is one of the most diverse industries. We embrace and are excited by this diversity, believing that only through authenticity, inclusivity, high standards of respect and trust, and leading with humility will we be able to achieve our goals.
Baking inclusive principles into our company and diversity into our design provides equitable opportunities for all and enhances our ability to be first in class in all aspects of our industry.
Bready* to make a change? Apply today!