Onboarding Consultant I - Payroll Implementation
Toast is driven by building the restaurant platform that helps restaurants adapt, take control, and get back to what they do best: building the businesses they love.
Bready* to make a change?
As an Onboarding Consultant, Toast’s way of saying an “Implementation Specialist”, you serve as the customer’s relationship manager & point of contact from the time that the account purchases Toast Payroll, through the onboarding phase of the customer journey. You are expected to work autonomously under an Onboarding Manager to achieve monthly activation goals, prioritize work based on customer need and Toast requirements and deliver high quality customer interactions. To thrive as an Onboarding Consultant at Toast, you are flexible, motivated by aggressive growth goals, and excel in ambiguous environments!
*This position will start on March 25th 2024
About this roll*:
- Leverage your Toast Payroll product knowledge and project management skills to partner with restaurant owners during the Go-Live phase, and build out onboarding plans that will produce a high quality implementation experience within timeline and budget.
- Enable restaurant owners and staff to utilize Toast Payroll to create best practices for managing daily restaurant operations, configure the Payroll system to the customers' unique setup needs in order to maximize the benefits of their Toast purchase, such as decreasing payroll processing time, streamlining POS hours, and increasing efficiency.
- The Onboarding Consultant is responsible for setting up client databases utilizing information from the previous payroll provider or data provided by the client.
- Perform onboarding remotely and observe Toast best practices as well as document any deviations from best practices that were identified during the design phase of the project.
- Create & lead an onboarding training plan to the customer on how to leverage the Toast product configured to their business and workflow with a focus on operational efficiencies that positively impact the guest and staff experience.
- Manage several onboarding engagements simultaneously, with a large book of business (60+ restaurants) in your region.
- Ensure the transition goes smoothly and that you are available for remote Go-Live support to assist and guide the customer through their first successful payroll processing on Toast, by providing post-live remote guidance, troubleshoot problems or follow-up training.
Do you have the right ingredients*?
- 3 + years of experience in a role responsible for customer satisfaction and business operations
- Success operating independently and navigating competing priorities in a constantly changing environment
- Proven track record of success in meeting and exceeding goals
- Excellent communication, organizational, and influencing skills
Special Sauce* (Non-essential Skills/Nice to Haves)
- Experience with Payroll/Payroll Service Provider
- Experience with Salesforce CRM
- Experience working in the tech industry or for a SAAS company
- Training, teaching, or development experience
Our spread* of Total Rewards:
We strive to provide competitive compensation and benefits programs that help to attract, retain, and motivate the best and brightest people in our industry. Our total rewards package goes beyond great earnings potential and provides the means to a healthy lifestyle with the flexibility to meet Toasters’ changing needs. Learn more about our benefits at https://careers.toasttab.com/toast-benefits.
*Bread puns encouraged but not required
We are Toasters
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion is Baked into our Recipe for Success.
At Toast our employees are our secret ingredient. When they are powered to succeed, Toast succeeds.
The restaurant industry is one of the most diverse industries. We embrace and are excited by this diversity, believing that only through authenticity, inclusivity, high standards of respect and trust, and leading with humility will we be able to achieve our goals.
Baking inclusive principles into our company and diversity into our design provides equitable opportunities for all and enhances our ability to be first in class in all aspects of our industry.
Bready* to make a change? Apply today!